No. 1 Pery Square Hotel & Spa
US$137
Travelocity
  • Pool
1,087 results
All reviewssash restaurantdrawing roomperiod roomsperry squaregeorgian quarterpeople's parkboutique hotelafternoon teathermal suitesconeseggs benedictsmall hotellimerick citybeautiful hotelfrom start to finishrelaxation roomnext morning
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Just returned from a recent business trip to Ireland and managed to include an overnight stop in Limerick. I think this is my fourth or fifth stay in One Pery Square and thankfully nothing has changed. The staff as always are very friendly, professional and attentive. The meal in the restaurant was excellent as usual.

My colleague who was staying at the hotel for the first time was extremely impressed and couldn't fault anything. For those who haven't stayed here, the beds are too die for; I never slept in anything so comfortable and honestly you don't want to get up in the morning. Sadly the stay as always ended all too quickly. It's a gem!

Room Tip: Haven't stayed in a room I don't like!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 August 2014

We stayed 3 nights in the Townhouse suite. We arrived close to midnight and the guy helped us unload the car and wouldn't even accept tip when I tried to offer it. You walk in and the lighting in the room is ready for you with the TV on the radio to welcome you. We had breakfast each day included as well as a 3 course dinner one night. The food and service were all great. We also each had a 1 hour massage which was amazing. After the massage they have a foot bath, sauna, and steam room that you can use. The location is great, we walked to the local post office and the town was so nice. Also, the townhouse suite has a little bar area in it, but its not a kitchen, its just a sink with cabinets. They have tea and coffee available there too. We also didn't finish our desert at dinner and the waiter himself brought it up to our room. I would definitely come here again. Also free wifi worked great.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2014

My sister and myself are just back from a great stay in this beautiful boutique hotel. From the moment we walked through the door to the time we left we were treated like valued guests by the staff and made to feel instantly relaxed and welcome. Our room overlooked the other Georgian Houses on the street and it was lovely to open the big double doors and look out and admire the view. My sister said she had the best nights sleep in any hotel ever; the bed was incredibly comfortable. The bathroom was spacious and spotlessly clean with plenty of towels. We loved that the rooms were named after famous writers and poets and it added to the charm of the hotel. The outdoor area was pleasant with little containers of flowers dotted around and if you did get chilly there was plenty of throws to wrap up in. The spa is a must if you are into a bit of pampering and need some chill out time. Food was good and afternoon tea was delicious. The hotel is in a quiet part of the city yet only a five or ten minute walk to the main shopping area. I can't recommend this hotel highly enough and when I am in Limerick again, this will be my hotel of choice.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Beautiful hotel on the corner of Pery Square.
Location , staff , decor & food amazing.
Free parking a short walk from hotel which is what made us choose this hotel, paying for parking while staying in a hotel is big negative. Room was fabulous with the most comfortable bed ever!
Large bathroom with bath & separate shower.
I'd highly recommend this hotel & when in Limerick again this is where we'll be staying!

Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank leroyrox
Reviewed 1 August 2014

I stayed here on business and the bed in my room was heaven! Staff was very friendly and accommodating. The food in the restaurant was fabulous as was the wine selection. With fresh flowers throughout the property and the gardens on the patio, it was a relaxing oasis. They make you feel at home and i would not think of staying anywhere else when visiting Limerick.

Beautiful park is across the street for a relaxing evening walk.

Room Tip: Frank McCourt museum just around the corner.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business