“Spa birthday treat” 5 of 5 bubbles

No. 1 Pery Square Hotel & Spa
Ranked #2 of 20 Hotels in Limerick
“Spa birthday treat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

Simply amazing ☺my boyfriend and I visited today.From the moment we arrived our experience was second to none. Facilities were faultless. The ambience was one of pure tranquillity. The staff were warm and welcoming. We both had hot stone back massages and facials as part of the pick and mix specials. Amazing value for money. I recieved the best massage iv had in a spa from my therapist Amy. As I am I therapist myself I was really in need of a good treatment. As it was my boyfriends first time at the spa I was glad that he enjoyed the experience. I would highly recommend this spa and will definitely be visiting soon ☺

2 Thank Vivien T
Patricia-Roberts, Owner at No. 1 Pery Square Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 23 August 2014
Delighted you enjoyed your birthday with us, we wish you many more happy birthdays

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (176)
Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

We have to spread the word- this boutique hotel was fabulous and luxurious and a perfect choice for us to spend a sneaky night away from normal life! Stayed in the Vanderkiste period style room and it took my breath away: from the georgian meets modern take on decor, to the most comfortable bed in the world. The staff were so professional, special mention to Kathleen and Terry- so friendly and funny! Will definitely be back!!!

New York, NY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014

My only regret was that we didn't stay longer. Due to changes in our trip, we only stayed 1 night. But this hotel was awesome...staff friendly, super clean/new, very nice, and great food. Wish we had gone to the spa, which I'm sure is great. Overall, I would definitely come back and stay here!

Room Tip: We got a club double I think...was great. It seems you can't go wrong with any of the rooms!
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
Galway
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014

Stayed here last year and fell in love with the place so we booked it for our wedding! The hotel, it's location, the food, the accommodation and the spa are simply amazing and the pictures speak for themselves. Where this hotel really stands out (and I mean by miles) comes down to the staff. I have never stayed in a hotel with such a caring, interested & lovely bunch of people.

From having a disagreement with the girl making my coffee about which Abba song was better to the porter in the hallway who said "Good morning, I hope you have a wonderful day!" - you cannot fake that level of sincerity. Patricia owns the nicest ship in town run & staffed by some loveliest people. Of everywhere I have stayed, I've never met a friendlier bunch of people.

If you are looking for a proper treat, a little haven tucked away in the corner of Limerick city center, get yourself to No. 1 pronto!

Room Tip: The Period Rooms are extra special!
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
      Location
      Rooms
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Oh thank you so much for a lovely review
Galway, Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed in this gem of a Hotel for just one night but somehow it seemed a lot longer. As soon as you walk into this hotel you're transported into another world. We stayed in one of the Period rooms overlooking a beautiful park which turned out to be the Honeymoon Suite. Wow!! It was just fabulous. The staff were all so welcoming & you were made to feel like you were one of their special guests. Would love a return visit in the not too distant future!!!

1 Thank Agall01
Lexington, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014

I was traveling around Ireland before landing in Limerick for a conference where I was booked into No. 1 Pery Square Hotel & Spa. The hotel is in a wonderful location close to downtown Limerick and across the street from the historic People's Park. They have secured off-street parking, which was extremely helpful as parking in Limerick (and all of Ireland) can be a challenge when you are touring by car. The room was beyond our expectations - clean, wonderfully updated, but still in a classic feel, everything was quite plush, and the in room coffee and tea setup included a Nespresso machine. The included breakfast had a wide selection of hot items and a nice buffet set up with the best scones we had anywhere. However, they were also quite willing to make hot items for us off menu, which was delightful if you have specific dietary needs. They also had a lovely garden seating area outside for guests to sit and relax in.

Finally, I could not say enough about how wonderful the staff was. From arranging for luggage storage when we arrived early, to extra early breakfast on the day we left, to helping mail out some postcards and packages, to working with me when I needed the receipt in a very specific format to meet the insane requirements of the travel reimbursement folks at the office, they were on hand and more than willing to help at every turn. In fact, I liked it so much, my husband and I are highly considering staying again next year on a more relaxed vacation.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
      Location
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much and hope to have you back soon again
Cheshire, Engalnd
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed here only one night and arrived late so we had limited opportunity to fully enjoy the hotel but the decor and overall ambiance were great. We met our daughter in Limerick the next day and staff invited us all back for complimentary coffee and even offered her shower facilities if she wanted.
The room was lovely and comfortable. Nicely decorated with good bathroom facilities. Breakfast was also good with great choice and freshly cooked options.
Wish we could have stayed longer

Stayed August 2014
Limeris best kept secret as we say ourselves! thank you for your lovely review