“Friends night out”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Galway, Ireland
“Friends night out”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We had a great night out here recently. The waiter was attentive to our needs. The food was lovely and very well presented. We had a good seat and there was a very lively atmosphere in the restaurant. I enjoyed my meal as did my friend. We will return there the next time we visit the city.

• Visited November 2013

• Polish first
Dublin
“Good 3 course meal on Limericks Main street”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I had the 3 course special on a Friday night which was any 3 courses from the A la Carte Menu for 25 euro and the food of a very high standard. The was huge selection to chose from and overall it was a very enjoyable dinner

• Visited June 2014
Limerick, Ireland
“nice food & good value”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Dropped in on a Tues night with out a reservation and we were lucky that a table was just leaving as we did, a full restaurant on a tues night it a good sign,
there was 4 of us and we were all very hungry so we ordered a good selection of starters and a few extra so we got to see a good cross section of what this restaurant does, all our dishes were well presented and tasted very nice as was our main course. good service and good Value.
A few cocktails later and were ready for the night

• Visited June 2014
Kerrykeel, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Rude staff member”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

One of the staff members here who had short hair in a bob was very rude to me and my boyfriend. I ordered a chicken panini and the staff member who never wrote down my order, continually told me that I was wrong and that I had ordered the vegetable panini. She was very rude and ruined the meal for the both of us.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank KarinaKarona10
Dublin, Ireland
“3rd visit - never disappoints”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I have eaten here on a few occassion and the food is always top quality. There is a great selection and it is at a very reasonable cause. A great place to eat in the heart of the city.

Visited July 2013