“Friends reunion”
Review of Chocolat

Chocolat
Ranked #35 of 300 Restaurants in Limerick
Price range: US$5 - US$39
Good for: Business meetings, Kids, Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Brunch, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Nenagh, Ireland
“Friends reunion”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

A group of Special Olympics Volunteers had a meal here during the Ireland Games which were held recently in Limerick, we were also in Athens together in 2011, some of us hadn't met since then so it was lovely to relax over a lovely meal & catch up.

• Visited June 2014

• Polish first
huntington beach ca
“Tasty food”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I give the food an A plus and the service a C minus. I know that Americans tend to want things faster but when we went I Really wanted to have a drink before I ordered and it took 10 minutes after we were seated to get our drink order. I got a Blue Moon beer with a glass of ice...never have seen that before. I just drank it out of the bottle. I had the pork cutlet and my wife had the pan fried hake and both tasted delicious. There were a few hen party's going on the restaurant so perhaps that is why the service was slow. I must admit once we ordered everything was delivered promptly until I wanted the bill which took another 15 minutes. But I would go back there if in Limerick again.

• Visited July 2014
Tipperary, Ireland
“2nd visit....and there will be more!”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

This was my 2nd visit, first was end of May.....and I'll definitely be going back again! Everything on the menu is top class and better than a lot of restaurants I've eaten in! The value for money is unbelievable! I can't believe this place is charging such low prices for such top quality food!
I honestly can't wait to go back again!

Visited June 2014
Ontario
“Wonderful place for lunch.”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

We had lunch here and have no complaints. The staff were very attentive and pleasant. If I returned to Limerick I would definitely go back.

• Visited June 2014
Galway, Ireland
“Friends night out”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We had a great night out here recently. The waiter was attentive to our needs. The food was lovely and very well presented. We had a good seat and there was a very lively atmosphere in the restaurant. I enjoyed my meal as did my friend. We will return there the next time we visit the city.

• Visited November 2013