“Superb!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The French Table

The French Table
Ranked #1 of 295 Restaurants in Limerick
Cuisines: French, European
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Authentic French cuisine in a relaxed setting overlooking the River Shannon
Limerick, Ireland
“Superb!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

Ate here as part of a large group on Friday 18th July and enjoyed a fabulous meal from start to finish. Lovely interior, excellent friendly staff and the food was simply divine! Highly recommend , I can't wait to return. If you are thinking about it, just go , you won't regret it!

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank addieb

Bantry, Cork, Ireland
“Excellent cuisine!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

What can I say it was absolutely fantastic ... The flavours in the food, the service, plus they catered very well for gluten and dairy intolerance !!! Everything about it...I'll be back Next time I'm in limerick!!

2 Thank Jacinta M
“One of the best restaurants that we've ever been to!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

Brilliant food, great atmosphere and professional service. We've been there several times and are enchanted every time. And we've finally decided to write up a quick review. If you're ever in Limerick and looking for the best restaurant around then you must try The French Table.

1 Thank Mariusz T
Limerick, Ireland
“THIS RESTAURANT IS AN ASSET TO THE CITY OF LIMERICK”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014

My wife and I had a celebratory dinner in the Franch Table.
For starters Carmel had the TOSSED GREEN SALAD and I had the TRADITIONAL FRENCH ONION SOUP. Both were fabulous.
For our manis, Carmel had the DUCK A L'ORANGE and I had the PAN-FRIED CHICKEN BREAST. This was French cooking at its best. My chicken dish was the best I have ever eaten in a restaurant!
We finished off with CREME BRULEE and CREPE CARAMEL, which were great.
We had French wine and Hot Chocolate and Coiffee.
The restaurant was busy (Saturday0 and there was some delay before we were served the desserts and also before getting the bill.
All in all, this is a great restaurant and i would recommend it to anyone who wants beautifully cooked food.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank noelglee
Dublin, Ireland
“A fabulous restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

My parents were down visitng my brother at the Special Olympics in Limerick in May, They were so taken with The French Table restaurant they came back every night of their trip.They RAVED about the friendly service, fabulous food, presentation and ambience. They'll definitely be back again.
Well done, my parents have fond memories!

• Visited May 2014