“Great food, service and atmnosphere.”
Review of The Quays

The Quays
Ranked #136 of 310 Restaurants in Limerick
Price range: US$6 - US$24
“Great food, service and atmnosphere.”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I went here last weekend. Great value for money, friendly staff and excellent value for money. I got a great Steak and chips and pint for 16 euro. I can't wait to go back :)

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank shaneos111

Milford, Ohio
“Good pub grub”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

We walked from the Limerick Strand to grab a quick bite and both chose burgers since we were pining for "American" food towards the end of our trip. :) good food and pleasant staff...which was one overworked bartender/waiter.

Visited March 2014
County Cork, Ireland
“Breakfast So Poor”
Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

Stopped in for breakfast on my way to a Munster game, what a shambles! No cups, no clean tables staff running around scrambling while the manager stood behind the till adding to the confusion. I had to go back to the buffet a number of times as due to not having tea or toast ready or cups available customers had their meal in instalments . Really disappointed and won't be good back,

2 Thank James S
Plymouth, Massachusetts
“Average, at best”
Reviewed 18 January 2014

We stopped for pint at this pub located in the Pier Hotel. Felt more like a confused Friday's than an Irish pub. Service was slow and disinterested.

Visited January 2014
Brussels, Belgium
“Watching a game”
Reviewed 14 December 2013

Stayed here to watch a football game. When coming in all tv's were on 1 channel, and I asked if I could watch the Ajax game. No problem; they asked where I wanted to watch it and switched that set to the requested channel. I enjoyed it with a Guinness!

Visited December 2013