“Superb little street side Cafe”
Review of Arabica

Arabica
Ranked #10 of 14 Coffee & Tea in Limerick
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Limerick, Ireland
“Superb little street side Cafe”
Reviewed 8 January 2014

I came on this place by chance while finishing my frantic Christmas shopping. The staff are incredibly friendly, maybe it was the Christmas spirit. It is a small cafe on Shannon Street in Limerick City and very busy, there is a good selection of Coffee, soups, sandwiches and a great desert menu. I went in first and text'd family to join me, six of us in all. everybody had something different and it was all good. The staff were incredibly busy but obviously well organised, there was an air of complete calm around the customers, many of whom were on friendly first name terms with the staff. It is a place I will definitely go back to.....

• Visited December 2013

• Polish first
Haverhill, Massachusetts
“Great Coffee in Limerick!”
Reviewed 11 October 2013

Loved this little coffee shop...right around the corner from the Savoy Hotel. I was alone as my husband was working all day, and I was delighted to find this quiet little shop for a wonderful mocha and a place to rest my tired feet and read a book. Very friendly wait staff...you can sit outside and people watch as well.

• Visited September 2013
Limerick, Ireland
“Best coffee in the city!”
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Arabica is seco.d to none in Limerick! From the friendliness of the staff, to the sheer perfection of their coffee.. just amazing!

• Visited September 2013
Ballarat
“Oasis in a bleak landscape.”
Reviewed 13 September 2013

This is a coffee shop that serves brilliant coffee and that is hard to find anywhere in Ireland and England. when you are a visitor. Their coffee saved my life. As for food I don't remember . The toilet I used and don't remember it being dirty nor do I remember other grime. I thought it was a neat little friendly coffee shop.

• Visited July 2013
“Won't rush back”
Reviewed 13 September 2013 via mobile

Had coffee and a sandwich here recently. A plain ham and cheese sandwich on brown sliced pan cost €6.20 and coffee € 2.30. Overpriced for the sandwich, to be honest.

Visited September 2013