“Top Indian Food”
Review of Spice of India

Spice of India
Ranked #54 of 300 Restaurants in Limerick
Cuisines: Indian, Balti, Asian
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Bandon, Ireland
“Top Indian Food”
Reviewed 19 November 2013

We went here on a Sunday afternoon. While the restaurant itself is a little dull in character the food and the service more than makes up for it. Try the lamb chilli masala, amazing. Starters were very cheap too. The carpet on the way into the restaurant could do with a clean! However I always maintain it's about the food and here that lives up to what you would expect from a good Indian.

• Visited November 2013

Wexford, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AMAZING!!!!!”
Reviewed 4 November 2013

I love this restaurant and everything bout it.... It doesn't look the most amazing restaurant I have ever seen but the food and service is outstanding. I make it my business to go there on ever visit to Limerick City I have! The only bad thing is it is upstairs and doesn't have an elevator which is unsuitable for my parents.. Well done everyone, you are doing a great job :) I will be back!

Visited October 2013
New Ross
“Fantastic Food and Service”
Reviewed 2 November 2013

Four of us dined here and we all found the food really, really good and the service was equally good and the waiter very friendly. The only weak point was cleanliness - the carpet up the stairs from the street was disgraceful and really off-putting - but as we wanted an Indian that night we decided to overlook this and I'm glad we did. In spite of the carpet I would definately go back.

• Visited October 2013
limerick
“NOT HAPPY THIS TIME !”
Reviewed 19 October 2013

well the place has been re -furnished but there is 2 new waiters and my old friends had gone it was just not the nice friendly atmosphia of the last 3 years by miles , i ordered a mixed tandori and my son a lamb shashlik , i insisted my lamb be cooked pink , what came was a dry crap burned lamb pieces ever bit so to my tandoori chicken , the sheek kebab tasted of old lamb it had that horrible taint of a ram lamb not castrated its vile ! the meat is halal so thats ok ! but had a bad meal here the starter of king prawn and puri was fine ! there was no atmosphere no smiles , wake up ore you will loose trade i put my name behind this restaraunt and i was not happy at all ,symon brown - food and wine critiqie

• Visited October 2013
“food posion”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

we had a meal for two and staff were atttentive and then the starter came it was a share platter there was hair in it and the middle of the meat was cold and my partner eat some and was ill all night

Visited November 2012