“A different kind of experince!”
Review of Bella Italia

Bella Italia
Ranked #35 of 314 Restaurants in Limerick
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Description: Food in an Italian Restaurant starts with family and ours is no exception. With over 26 successful years as a brother and sister run business, we have the pleasure of working with family everyday. From behind the scenes to front of house family is involved in every aspect of our business. With dishes made to our own Family recipes, we believe simplicity allows quality ingredients to speak for themselves. We attribute the strength of our ‘Bella Italia’ recipe to unfailing family and loyal customer support over the years.
Reviewed 27 March 2014

After we've tried their lava stone steaks. We've been coming back to Bella Italia for it specially when we have visitors. We always say that eating is an experience. This one would be literally an experience. Cooking your own steak with a massive bib on your table is something that we don't get to experience regularly. Reasonably priced and very spacious place. Definitely something to try!

piccolonumero, Owner at Bella Italia, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

many thanks for your positive feedback , following your recent visit to Bella Italia.
it is very much appreciated by all of us.

There are newer reviews for Bella Italia

Reviewed 22 March 2014

Went for lunch with a few friends, awful, my food was cold, got the ravioli and asked for cream sauce, it wasn't a cream sauce, it was a white sauce. The ravioli wasn't cooked, it was pretty much raw drowned in that horrible whit sauce. Service and atmosphere was very good, just not the food

piccolonumero, Owner at Bella Italia, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Dear Wayaye,
I am sorry that your dish was not up to the standard that it should have been on your visit.
We cook all ravioli fresh as ordered .
I am glad that the service was what you expected .All reviews both positive and negative are taken seriously and we will endeavour to maintain our usually high standards. The chef's and team try hard to get everything right and unfortunately that does not always happen.Thanks for your comments and observations.
Hugh@Bellaitalia.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

I have been here quiet a few times now and never dissapointed. Really nice menu , good wines and beers to choose from and desserts are fantastic too.

Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

The waitress actually laughed in my face when I couldn't pronounce an item on the menu.....Won't be going there ever again

1  Thank IanCro
piccolonumero, Owner at Bella Italia, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

Dear IanCro,
I was sorry to see that you felt that a staff member "laughed " at you .
Customers do sometimes have difficulty in pronouncing some of the items on the Menu
but in my experience it only leads to some banter between the Staff and customers and nothing more.
I can only offer my sincerest apologies that this was not the case on your recent visit.. We have an experienced and friendly staff and I believe that in this instance it was misconstrued and certainly not meant to offend in any way. I would hope you might visit again in the future. Should you like to contact me directly,to discuss you can e-mail me at,
hugh@bellaitalia.ie.
Many thanks .

Reviewed 3 March 2014

We went to bella for a birthday lunch last saturday.. The food was very good, all three of us had pasta and we were impressed. Although the service was quick and efficient the waiting staff lacked any kind of friendliness. Also the restaurant was cold and had no atmosphere which was probably due to it being basically empty. Ive been here quite a few times and have always enjoyed the experience but this time it was pretty average.