Greenhills Conference and Leisure Hotel
US$162
US$232
US$205
Agoda.com
All reviewsthomand parkcity centretour groupfriendly hotelbar and restaurantshannon airportone night stayfull irish breakfastsaturday nightbreakfast was excellentlovely stafffollowing morninggreenedaphnereceptionistgymeuro
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Stayed here this Friday 27th june with my wife.Check in was busy so i excused the ladies rush rush approach on arrival. We arrived to our room which was quiet comfortable,the only thing was the bathroom was not 100%,it was just brushed over i presume..We attended a wedding that evening at the venue and the food was very nice, the function room and staff were lovelly..My only problem was the security staff were very ignorant,when i wanted to turn in for the night (12.30 am) the security refused me access to my room with my beverage,i payed enough for it in the first place so i was very unhappy i was forced to leave it at reception...The following morning breakfast was very nice,after breakfast we had our showers and were preparing to go home at 11 am when our door knocked once and a lady walked in ..this was very embarrassing for me as i was getting dressed,the lady just walked back out without apology...Would i stay here again?? im not too sure as my experience was not the best.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank patrick s
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Very good location with easy access to limerick.
Comfortable rooms, plenty of on site parking and elevator to rooms.

Nice fully cooked breakfast and good dinner menu in their restaurant.
friendly and helpful staff

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JudyB2646
Reviewed 20 June 2014

A pity there isn’t an option of giving Zero stars as this would have deserved that score.
On June 2nd, I booked 2 rooms at this Hotel for Thursday June 19th as we wished to go to the advertised dance at the hotel on that night. The booking was made through the Official hotel website using the event specific page of the website. I, reasonably, assumed that if there was a problem with the event taking place that I would be informed. Just to be sure, I even checked the hotel website on the before we set off and the event was still advertised.
The other couple arrived at the hotel at approx. 3.30 p.m. only to discover that there was no dance. As I had made the booking, they waited until I arrived about an hour later. On arrival I took the matter up with reception. I informed them that I had made the booking through the event specific page but was informed that it was not flagged as an event booking!! Why the hell have an event page on which a booking can be made without it flagging that it was event specific. Madness !!!
We were still willing to stay for the night if the hotel had made a gesture, a simple complimentary main course in the restaurant to in some way compensate us for cost incurred on the wasted journey would have been sufficient. Unfortunately however, we were met with an appalling “Tough, but not our problem” attitude. An offer was made of an unspecified deal for a future Thursday night dance. A lot of good that was as the couple that arrived before me were informed that THERE WERE NO MORE THURSDAY NIGHT DANCES. A classic case of the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing. Even more intriguing is the fact that there is still an event advertised for Thursday July 3rd yet, when I checked the artist’s Official website there is NO mention of him appearing anywhere on July 3rd.No surprise there I suppose.
While the attitude I encountered might be expected, but not acceptable, at a hotel of a large chain it was surprising to find it at a family run hotel which one would expect to be more “user friendly” It has resulted in the hotel not only losing out on the revenue of the two rooms for the night but losing 4 customers for life (we had all eaten there previously, separately, on different occasions).

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank SteveOC_9
Reviewed 19 June 2014

stayed 1 night was very comfortabe, staff were v helpful at reception bar staff not so friendly, service was v slow but food was lovely room was comfortable was near enough to everywhere. would definetly stay here agin the girl on reception stood out for me she was extremely helpful and friendly. price for the night was very good and you could use sauna and gym which was fabulous...

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Yvonne797
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights with my partner. Loved it from the moment we walked in the door. We had a wonderful meal on the first night and it was so nice we had it the second night too. The room was small but so cosy. Decorated beautifully. I would defo stay here again. The bar staff were such nice people especially. Thanks greenhills it was a pleasure

• Stayed: June 2014