“Really enjoy lunch here”
Review of Paparazzi - CLOSED

Paparazzi
Price range: US$9 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
London
“Really enjoy lunch here”
Reviewed 23 November 2013

I have to say that I really like this restaurant/cafe It has a nice cosmopolitan spacious feel - slightly alternalive. It offers a really refreshing alternaltive to the oppresive feel of cruises street. The food and salads are really good and healthy. I felt I was eating decent well presented food and felt completely satisfied after I had eaten. I like the owner, he has a cool vibe. I was happy to wit as I knw the food was fresh, tasty and nutritious. Recommend it to anyone Limerick need these king of venues

Auckland Region, New Zealand
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lunchtime Gem”
Reviewed 21 November 2013

The staff are friendly, the food is gorgeous, fresh and unique.
Ate here a few times and it has always been tasty and fresh.
I would definitely recommend it.

Ireland
“Good for lunch, fresh and cooked to order menu!”
Reviewed 13 November 2013

This is located on the corner of Denmark street and it is frequented by the locals in the know, it gets busy at lunch time, they serve a variety of sandwiches, pizzas, etc. All the food is made to order, so the wait might be a bit sometimes, but you will get in return freshly made food that tasts great, it is reasonalbly priced and i would recommend if you want a fresh tasting lunch, made from good quality ingreidents. the interior is quirky and it does not have a huge amount of tables. The chef works hard and does a good job at providing good tasting food. I would recommend.

• Visited October 2013
Limerick, Ireland
“Not fully convinced but also not unimpressed...!”
Reviewed 11 November 2013

I have eaten here twice. Once alone -I asked for the nachos but was told they didnt have any. i had the Veggie Wrap instead and it was tasty and well presented in a bowl with a decent salad. The bread was good - home made and fresh. Service was casual but friendly. There was one waitress and one chef - they both seemed a tad under pressure. There has been an ad in the window for a commis chef for some while - i think that staff member is much needed!

I ate here today with my boyfriend - we both asked for nachos for starters, i had a falafel salad (not on the menu - waitress suggested it when i mentioned i was a vegetarian.) and my boyfriend ordered the pulled pork sandwich.

We waited for a little longer than i would have liked (but it was still one waitress/one chef working & the place is pretty full)for our meals - then the waitress came and informed us that they only had one portion of nachos left - so my boyfriend changed his order to the bruschetta and i took the nachos.

When the nachos arrived - it was a depressing sight.Perhaps they dont really anticipate people asking for them so they dont keep the ingredients in stock. My nachos were just some Doritos thrown into a bowl with some melted cheese, some sort of salsa and one green olive. It was pitiful. I felt like sending it back but my boyfriend was starving so dug into them. The Bruschetta arrived -it was their home made bread and my boyfriend liked it.

My falafel salad looked great and was good but there were only four falafel balls on it. The salad was nice and fresh. My boyfriend enjoyed his pulled pork sandwich and it was a decent portion.

The decor is a bit odd and the wait for the food was a bit much. I felt for both staff members - as they were so under pressure. Overall - the food was good but i dont have a burning desire to come back here.

Ennis, Ireland
“Delicious food at a decent price!”
Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

I went here today for lunch with my husband and son after searching TripAdvisor and seeing all the great reviews. I was initially disappointed when I saw the menu because it looked very limited to sandwiches, wraps and pizza but that disappointment was dispelled when we got our food because these are no ordinary sanwiches, wraps and pizzas. I orded an off menu vegetarian antipasti to share which was a perfect compliment to our filled flat breads and pittas. So delicious and zingily fresh for very reasonable prices.....we will definitely be back.