We were on a bus tour and the Radisson was to be a one night stay so we could visit Bunratty Castle and enjoy their evening dinner entertainment. My husband became very ill that night and was taken to the regional hospital and remained for 2 days. I cannot express enough my gratitude and for the extraordinary way they tried to make me feel at home and the staff so accomadating to any need I had while I went back and forth to the hospital and hotel. I felt like everyone at the reception desk knew my name whether it was day or middle of the night and tried to help me for whatever need I had while there. Even my husband got the grand welcome when he finally was discharged from the hospital and came back to the hotel. Your hotel was the best on our whole trip up to that point, clean, quiet, friendly and a fabulous full breakfast!! Please extend our thanks to all the staff and management that helped us during a very difficult time.
We hope to return some day to Ireland and finish our trip where we left off and we will not hesitate to book at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Radisson Blu Hotel and Spa, Limerick is located on the borders of Limerick City and County Clare in Ireland's Shannon Region. The hotel has undergone an exciting redevelopment in 2015 with newly upgraded bedrooms, public areas and conferencing facilities. This 4 star hotel offers luxury accommodation, complimentary car parking, extensive parkland grounds and gardens, Porter's Restaurant, Quench bar, cocktail bar, leisure facilities & Rain Spa & Wellness Clinic. The hotel is the ideal location for exploring the West of Ireland and the Wild Atlantic Way, just a short 5 minute drive to Limerick City Centre, King Johns Castle, The Hunt Museum and Thomond Park Rugby Stadium. This region offers a thriving nightlife, a host of excellent restaurants and shops, world famous golf links and parkland courses and the country's most stunning visitor attractions, including The Burren, Cliffs of Moher and Bunratty Castle and Folk Park.Just a 5 minute drive from Limerick City and 10 minutes from Shannon Airport, the hotel is the ideal base for both the Corporate and the Leisure Guest. All spacious guest-rooms include coffee/tea making facilities, luxury beds, reading chair & lamps, flat screen TV, personal coded safe, trouser press and complimentary WI-FI access, spacious bathrooms include power shower with hand held shower massage, sink/vanity, hair dryer and loudspeakers from TV/Radio system. The conference and meeting facilities at the hotel is one of the largest in the Limerick and Shannon region. The venue space, free car parking along with the proximity to Shannon airport and national motorway routes makes the hotel the perfect business venue. Rain Spa and Wellness Clinic at the Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa Limerick, offers the perfect opportunity to rejuvenate mind, body & soul. This facility includes 9 treatment rooms, a thermal suite, outdoor hot tub, relaxation suite, wet treatment rooms and state of the art Leisure Club. All residents receive complimentary access to the Thermal Suite and Outdoor Hot Tub at Rain Leisure and a 15% discount off treatments at Rain Spa. The Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa Limerick is a family friendly hotel. The outdoor play area, swimming pool and gardens along with so many local family attractions make the hotel an ideal destination or touring base ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Rezidor, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Limerick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Hotel And Spa, Limerick
- Radisson Blu Hotel Limerick
- Radisson Hotel Limerick
- Radisson Limerick
- Limerick Radisson