“Pure Relaxation”

Ranked #6 of 20 Hotels in Limerick
Dublin, Ireland
“Pure Relaxation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2014

This hotel is amazing. It is just outside the city center which makes it all the more a retreat. The staff are very friendly and helpful, the rooms are very nice and the bedding is super comfy. The hotel foyer has plush seating areas perfect for having a glass of merlot in front of one of the many fires. Without a doubt the breakfast has the most choice I have ever seen in a hotel at home and the quality was high. I will definitely be returning.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Honestly28

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (158)
Indian Head, Maryland
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2014

Wonderful spot aside, we found this to be a tired lady in need of a pick-me up.
Our room had not been used in months, and it felt that way. We could not control the heat in our room, nor did we have a working TV. We were so tired from our travels that it did not matter much. Everything just looked tired. -

We did have dinner one nite in the one working bar, and food was tasty, served quickly and cheaply priced for a hotel.

Great location and I can see where this property would be used often for Rugby folks.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that has been used lately .. during the off season.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Limerick, Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2014

I attended a pre organised gathering with my family at the Radisson on St Patricks day for some finger food and drinks. The level of service we recieved from the time we arrived to the time we left was excellent. The staff were friendly and very accomodating to all our needs. The food arrived on time as arranged and was very good. I have attended many functions in different hotels around Limerick and have never experienced the level of service we got on that day. It is the staff members like those at the Radisson that will attract me and my family back again,

• Stayed March 2014
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2014

Stayed here a few weeks ago. Hotel is nice. Reception staff could not have been more helpful. The spa there was great. The only let down was one member of staff in the restaurant(Brid).. Funny how one person could potentially ruin your stay. Would still visit again.

• Stayed February 2014
1 Thank Ciarab1988
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2014

First floor corridor, where our room was situated, was grubby. Worn carpets and badly marked walls.Rooms were a good size and were clean.
Bar food was
reasonable but over priced.
You also need a car if staying here as access Limerick city is via a main road.

• Stayed March 2014
Sligo, Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

I have just returned from a two night stay here where I went with my Mum, dad and teenage daughter and as my family and friends all tell me I'm highly fussy they were surprised to hear I was so happy with everything in the Raddison Blu in Limerick.

I have to state the staff in all areas were just fantastic from Sinead and Owen on reception to Dylan and the blonde haired girl in the bar (I never got her name) each and everyone of them were not alone very friendly but so helpful, I did have a slight issue nothing major at all just a shower head, could happen anyone but they were so helpful and sorted it once aware and offered options. the hotel was spotless with spacious and lovely rooms with a safe, fridge, bath/shower, extra plows, towels etc and toiletries. Crisp, clean and warm.

I really couldn't reccomend this hotel enough, the atmosphere was so relaxed that I found all the guests were interacting and I have to say we had a brilliant time and would definitely love to go back.

I really cant speak high enough about the staff they were fantastic.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014

I recently stayed at the Radisson Hotel in Limerick. Our expectations were exceeded and we really enjoyed our stay. I would like to extend a special thank you to the receptionist Niamh O Grady who was particularly helpful and made us feel right at home. Her kind nature combined with her friendly manner made us feel very welcome. Our every need was tended to and the teamwork of the staff was apparent as they worked co-operatively to make our stay very comfortable. The room service was excellent. We really enjoyed our stay here.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple