“Fast cafe and breakfast”
Review of Cafe Cupcake - CLOSED

Cafe Cupcake
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Prince Albert, Canada
“Fast cafe and breakfast”
Reviewed 2 October 2013 via mobile

We had to grab breakfast quickly before catching the bus closeby. This cafe managed to serve coffees and breakfast to 14 people, easy and efficiently.

Good homemade food!

Worthing, United Kingdom
“Excellent cup cakes !!”
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Lovely place, great staff, excellent chef! My friends and I enjoyed a lovely breakfast, the full Irish breakfast - really nice. We also (not just after breakfast!) had some of the most amazing cup cakes - never had such gorgeous cakes - would love to go back just for them. The coffee was also great - all round excellent.

Shannon, Ireland
“Absolutely yummy :-)”
Reviewed 21 September 2013

Myself and my mother were there today for afternoon high tea and I'm still licking my lips. We had a lovely time there and the staff were excellent. Will definitely be back again.

Limerick, Ireland
“Well worth a visit”
Reviewed 27 August 2013

I bought a voucher on a deal website for high tea in cafe cupcake. My daughter and I went yesterday and we were not disappointed. The food was top class, the service was excellent and the overall surroundings was impressive. I will be back and would recommend anyone who is in limerick city to drop in as you will not be disappointed.

• Visited August 2013
Ennis, Ireland
“Cupcakes”
Reviewed 18 August 2013

First its a lovely place. i just had a tuna sandwich and a cupcake. it was delicious. it was in the table less then 10 minutes after my and my sister had ordered. The cupcake was very unique, soft, sweet. i would definitely recommended. The Service was great.

• Visited August 2013