“Delicious!”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 6 February 2014 via mobile

Love this cafe, food is always amazing. Loving the American pancakes with bacon!! Staff are always so friendly and obliging. Lovely place

There are newer reviews for Cafe Cupcake

Reviewed 15 January 2014

We found this lovely cafe just after christmas and the service there is second to none. The girls that served us was very polite and friendly. We did not eat on that occasion but have been back every morning since for tea and cupcakes (which by the way are the best I have tasted) most days now as a treat. It is well worth a visit and I recommend it to my friends.

Reviewed 9 January 2014

I had a cooked breakfast with home made toast which was superb and very reasonably priced. Took away some cup cakes to eat later which were light and amazingly tasty. Wish I lived closer so I could visit more often.

Reviewed 6 January 2014

I stumbled across this cafe one cold morning back in November, when i was in the city on business. The chef/owner was very welcoming, as were all the staff. I ordered breakfast and it was cooked fresh, rather than any of these warmed up breakfasts. I have since been back on a nearly weekly occurrence, and the lunches are just as good as the breakfast. I would highly recommend it.

Reviewed 29 November 2013 via mobile

I have only recently discovered this cafe in Limerick and have been back a few times. The food is well presented and made with fresh ingredients. The menu is well varied although I haven't ordered anything else other than the club sandwich..love it. The chef/owner always makes an effort to greet and say hello when you come in, a small gesture but goes a long way in my book. The staff are really friendly and polite and go the extra mile (a rarity these days). Can't find fault with the place, worth a visit for sure.

1  Thank Killurbean