“Great food and friendly staff”
Review of Cafe Cupcake - CLOSED

Cafe Cupcake
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I called into Cafe Cupcake for a coffee and a snack when I arrived in Limerick for a weekend stay. The food was delicious (I had the potato croquettes with salad, sweet chilli dip and mustard mayonnaise). I had the iced coffee which was very refreshing on a warm day. It was so good I went back again the next day for lunch, and again was not disappointed (wonderful roasted veg on focaccia!). The staff are very friendly and keen to ensure everything is just right. Well worth a visit if you are in Limerick.

There are newer reviews for Cafe Cupcake

Reviewed 22 June 2014

I ate here twice during my weekend visit to Limerick. I found the food to be very tasty and good value for money (the portions are not mean). Both times I had the iced coffee which was beyond delicious! The staff were very friendly and attentive, coming to check that everything was ok a few minutes after receiving my food. The only negative thing was the fact that there only one toilet.

1  Thank CollyFlower
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

Henry street branch-Great breakfast, lovely staff. You can tell that they use quality ingredients and I hope they keep up the good work as I eat here once or twice a month. Love the coffee blend. You can take the beans home with you. Which I always do.

1  Thank ...........
Branimir J, Manager at Cafe Cupcake, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Hi there
Many thanks for your your great review mean so much to us to hear we are doing a good job
The team at cafe cupcake

Reviewed 2 June 2014

I was in Cafe Cupcake in the Parkway Shopping Centre recently for breakfast. While the value is great (5 items with tea and toast for 5.95) the rashers let the whole breakfast down. They were rock hard and I could barely cut through them. It's hard to find a place than can get rashers right but this has definitely been the worst place. The service was good, I would return and try something different.

2  Thank MissAJ1987
Branimir J, Manager at Cafe Cupcake, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Dear reviewer
Many thanks for taking the time to write this review, I can only apologise for the rasher you had received and assure you that this is not the standard we hope to achieve here in the parkway branch of Cafe Cupcake. And reassure you that it will never happen again.We are pleased you will give us another visit and trust everything will be perfect.

Many thanks
The team at cafe cupcake

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Lovey early breakfast,,fast service staff very helpful ,takeaway cupcakes delicious,,they gave a Facebook page with yummy cupcakes cakes ,,