“Declan was the best!”

Limerick City Walking Tours
Ranked #5 of 14 Tours in Limerick
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I had a wonderful and informative walking tour of Limerick with Declan. I plan to call him again for the Frank McCort Angelas Ashes tour next time I'm in town. He was very enthusiastic about the history of the town. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Last year hubby & I did the Georgian Limerick walking tour with Declan. He's a great guide, knowledgeable but fun-- no dry boring facts here! He brings the city to life. Hubby Terry mainly went on the tour to humour me, but he ended up loving it :-) So much so that we are going to do another tour with Declan on our next visit to Limerick!

Reviewed 27 June 2014

Our Limerick City Walking tour was canceled due to family emergency, so we set out to walk the streets ourselves. Ran in to 2 Limerick tourist helpers in green jackets who were BEYOND helpful. Showered us with brochures and mentioned they could call Declan for us! Being a TripAdvisor fan, I had already read up on Limerick and read Declan's name praised. I jumped at the chance; Declan met us for a spontaneous walk around for 1.5 hours, sharing Limerick's history, stories of Frank McCourt, architecture, statues, etc. Declan was fantastic! Thank you TripAdvisor friends!

Reviewed 25 June 2014

it was an excellent day out with my family. it was historical and declan had also a lot of interesting stories to tell

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Fantastic walking tour with the perfect balance of history and humour. Declan is an excellent tour guide and a tour with him allows you to avail of discounts at some of Limerick's other museums.