“BEST riding vacation, best hosts ever!!”

Clarina Equestrian Centre
More attraction details
Owner description: Go trekking in the beautiful Limerick countryside visiting historical sites such as Carrigogunnel Castle ruins,with breath taking views of the Shannon Estuary. Clarina Equestrian Centre is an A.I.R.E.approved riding establisment catering for all ages & experience. Located just 25 min. From Shannon Airport and 10 min. drive from Limerick city centre offering lessons and trekking.
Reviewed 10 March 2013

I have ridden all my life and I can honestly tell you I was beyond impressed with my experience at Clarina Equestrian Centre and the owner Mary McCarthy. This was not my first riding trip to Ireland but it was definitely my best. The castle was gorgeous, the hospitality was bar none warm, authentic, and lovely. The horses are first rate, no wonder why Mary is the locals favorite riding school. Thank you for a dream come true!!

2  Thank 1Happy2bhappy
"abilities"
"arena"
"school"

Reviewed 9 March 2013

Decided to take up horse riding at the ripe old age of 29, I'm currently attending lessons here since January having great fun and learning loads.There is a lovely friendly atmosphere in the place. The staff are very professional, they really take the time to explain things well and help you learn. The horses and ponies are fab and it's great to get out in the fresh air in a lovely part of the countryside. My only regret is I didn't do it sooner!

2  Thank 84dee