“Flashback for the young at heart :-)”

RollerJam Roller Skate Rink
Ranked #4 of 26 Fun & Games in Limerick
More attraction details
Owner description: Dig out those leg warmers and get nostalgic with our amazingly fun Retro Roller Disco at RollerJam! Perfect for families or for celebrating Hen, birthday & corporate Parties, so get your skates on, roll back the years and take to the illuminated dance floor whilst you throw some shapes underneath the disco ball!!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Stairs / lift, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage, Baby buggy parking
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I brought three teens for the 12 - 2pm time slot €10 each and €3 for a locker that was refunded on handing back the key

The boots are more rollerblade material than skates..adjustable straps not laces and u would need a pair of thick socks to wear inside them.
When u find ur "feet" and remember ur moves...Its a blast...oh and the teens enjoyed it too :-)

Musical statues and glow sticks...what more do u want.

Oh and there is a shop too

1  Thank Joanne K

Reviewed 3 April 2014

Call me a sentimental old fool, but the Rollerjam Limerick is just mighty craic. And yes I did fall on my rear end a little too often for my liking - but very much to my kids enjoyment. I guess it's a case of "the older we get, the better we were!"
Great fun for all the family.

Reviewed 21 January 2014

took my daughters there for a birthday party, my youngest loved it even though she didnt really know how to skate but the state of the floor didnt help her either! the staff were completly rude it we were just money coming onto them there was no politeness of any sort. the food was cheap as chips and as for the chips you wouldnt give them to your dog!! wont be going there again in a rush!!

1  Thank dee616
Reviewed 25 November 2013

We went to rollerjam last weekend and had a ball! great music, lights and atmosphere. staff were very friendly & helpful also. would recommend to anyone who is looking for a family activity.

2  Thank Paul F
Reviewed 29 September 2013

We took our daughter to this place for first time, she's an avid ice, inline & roller skater years of experience, after just 15 mins on the floor she snagged on an uneven floorboard and ended up in plaster on her right foot. Needless to say we wont be going there again. Manager couldn't have cared less he showed no concerned whatsoever and didn't even talk to us and no refund either! Avoid this place if you care for your health.

6  Thank Dee B