“Fantastic Meal”

Price range: US$12 - US$38
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Grill
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Enjoy the most amazing and unique cocktails downstairs at the beautiful FIRE Cocktail Bar before you head upstairs to enjoy the stunning views overlooking the Shannon at Brimstone. Enjoy the widest variety of steaks in Limerick, carefully selected from local craft butchers and prepare for one of the tastiest experiences of your life. At Brimstone we specialise in freshness and taste. Every dish from appetizer to dessert will set your pallet alight. #EatDrinkChill #InfuseTheNight
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

From the begining to the end Brimstone was spot on. Would highly recommend. The deserts were unbelievable. This is the place to go for a meal in Limerick.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Went to Brimstone last weekend for my sister's hen & we had a ball and loved every minute of the night- cocktail class was great fun everyone was raving about it & was exceptional value - 3 cocktails for €15, meal were lovely (4 course €30) and all the staff were so nice and really made sure we were looked after. There was a singer (Michael Leonard) in the bar and this really added to the atmosphere and we all enjoyed him. Great night out for €45 a head- would definitely recommend for hens and girly nights out :-)

1  Thank AJR272013
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Recently had a meal in this restaurant for the first time and I have to say it was gorgeous and really good value so I will be making a return visit. They have a 3 course meal for 25euro which is exceptional value and I have to say I and the group I was with were very happy to see such a list of starter , main and dessert choices to choose from . Service was great not too fast between courses and still you were not waiting wondering when your next course was going to arrive . Delighted with the sorbet we were given after our starter before our main course gorgeous......
Tried a glass of their house sauvignon very nice too so I have to say all of us really enjoyed our meals will be returning for definite.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

This was my first time dining at Brimstone and I thoroughly enjoyed it, could be my new favourite restaurant in Limerick city!!

The location is lovely, right by the river Shannon and new bridge, the service is very attentive and the food is fantastic. Oh, and the cocktails are class as well!!

I look forward to returning there again soon.

1  Thank TomK316
Reviewed 6 May 2014

we went for the lunch time menu 2 meals for 10 euros if this was anywhere else the food we had for the price we could have paid 50 euros or more great food great quality would be happy to eat there again