“One of the best pubs in Limerick”
Review of Myles Breens Bar

Myles Breens Bar
Ranked #11 of 53 Nightlife in Limerick
Matsudo, Japan
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“One of the best pubs in Limerick”
Reviewed 7 February 2014

Until I moved away, Myles Breen's was my regular haunt in Limerick City. I would pop in for a pint at least once, possibly twice a week, either with a friend of by myself and never did I get a bad pint. All of the staff are top notch and very accommodating. Monday to Thursday it can be pretty quite, but at the weekends, especially rugby weekends, Breen's can be packed. Beware, this is a pub for drinking so the only food available are toasted sandwiches and they are only served up to a certain hour (unless you ask nicely).

No matter what your tipple of choice, the pints are great, but I would recommend trying the Beamish as, in my opinion, Breen's has the best pint of that stout in Limerick City and many of the regulars agree.

Visited October 2013