“Lovely food, nice restauarnt”
Review of Kaya Thai

Kaya Thai
Ranked #73 of 317 Restaurants in Limerick
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Great addition to Limerick. Smack in the middle of O'Connell st so very central. Lovely food, reasonably priced. Great restauant, lovely staff

1  Thank sonnykiely

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Really tasty, fresh Thai food in the centre of Limerick. Tom Yam soup was amazing - but be warned it has a real kick! Beef massaman was also very tasty if very rich and I would have preferred waxy rather than floury potatoes.
It was very quiet when I visited so would have expected great service but found it rather mixed - my order was taken quickly, water provided quickly as well as my beer and my first course. Unfortunately they then forgot about my main course! It came eventually with an apology but it did mar an otherwise really nice evening

1  Thank Carol G
Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

I have just paid my third trip to Kaya and I basically have the same to say about each trip, outstanding fresh food, friendly staff and their wine selections are quite nice also. This is authentic Thai food and the chef also adjusted my food to suit my particular taste buds. A must visit..

Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

Don't let the tacky interior fool you, the food is actually delicious. On this occasion I had a beef noodle soup and the beef was unbelievably tender. Rich broth and perfect noodles.

Friendly staff and prompt service does unfortunately not cover up the tasteless interior. Next time, food till be taken away.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Great food, venue & atmosphere I would highly recommend Kaya Thai & Noodle Bar our party of four thoroughly enjoyed it!

1  Thank Boo141