The George Limerick
  • Restaurant
Railway Hotel(Limerick)
Absolute Hotel(Limerick)
1,596 results
All reviewscentral locationo'connell streetcar parkthe heart of the cityboutique hotelhen partygreat nightreception arealovely hotelreception staffwould highly recommend this hotelsaturday nightbar and restaurantenjoyable stayfrom start to finishtop classstayed here for one night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 August 2012

When in Limerick I make it my business to go to the George Hotel. The service is second to none. Whether it's for a quiet reprieve to enjoy a lovely cup of coffee and a read of the newspaper or to meet up with friends for a lovely long lunch, the staff at the George always make you feel extremely welcome. They are always very polite and attentive, while at the same time allow you your space to enjoy your meal and conversation. I would highly recommend the George to everyone for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
The George Bout... H, Manager at The George Limerick, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us in The George Boutique Hotel, Limerick.

We are delighted to receive your comments and feedback as it is through these comments we can continually improve on the service we provide to our guests.

I hope that I will be able to welcome you back to The George Boutique Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 1 August 2012

We stayed at The George hotel for our wedding anniversary in July 2012 and I'm already looking forward to going back. The staff are very friendly, welcoming and helpful...they really deserve a pat on the back. We were more than pleasently surprised when we were told on check in that they had left a little something in our room to congratulate us on our wedding anniversary....We just want so say "Thank you" to everyone for making our stay feel so special. We will definately be back.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment on your stay at the George Boutique Hotel, Limerick City.

We strive to get it spot on from reservation to departure and are always delighted when we get it right.

I hope that due to your positive experience we will be able to welcome you back to The George Boutique Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 31 July 2012

We were most impressed by both the food and service that we received at The George Boutique Hotel in Limerick,Ireland. We were waited on by Bart in the restaurant who provided us with excellent service during our meal.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us at The George Boutique Hotel, Limerick.

Reviewed 31 July 2012

Nice city centre hotel near all the shops, we had to park our car in a nearby car park. A lot of security in the hotel.
Room adequate but nothing special. Breakfast fine too.
The staff were friendly and efficient.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your stay at the George Boutique Hotel.

It’s really great for our team to see positive feedback.

Thanks again and we hope to see you again soon at The George Boutique Hotel, Limerick City.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 28 July 2012

Decided to meet my friend home from England for a few days to celebrate her BA in childcare. As she had her two children with her and myself having a 6 years oId I thought it would be nice to eat at the George Boutique Hotel Limerick. I had eaten there on another occasion with my husband and daughter and I was impressed as their menu for children had a great variety and had also healthy options. Sometimes I find it difficult to find a restaurant that I can bring my 6 years daughter and food that she can eat and enjoy which she did and even cleared her plate. The service on both ocassions was excellent and the food was full of flavour. Staff were very helpful and friendly. The seating area was very spacious and comfortable. I really enjoyed my lunch with my friend that day and she said she will be back on her next visit and so will I.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your meal with us on your recent visit to Limerick.