The George Limerick
US$213
US$329
TripAdvisor
1,596 results
All reviewscentral locationo'connell streetcar parkthe heart of the cityboutique hotelhen partygreat nightreception arealovely hotelreception staffwould highly recommend this hotelsaturday nightbar and restaurantenjoyable stayfrom start to finishtop classstayed here for one night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 June 2013

Ser location for a girly night out in Limerick City. Check in was fast and polite, staff were great. Room was spotlessly clean, check out also quick...what more can be said..no complaints and I will be returning again (this wasn't my first visit)..

• Stayed: May 2013
The George Bout... H, General Manager at The George Limerick, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us on your recent visit to Limerick.

We look forward to welcoming you back to The George Boutique Hotel very soon.

Reviewed 4 June 2013

I spent two weekends in this beautiful hotel,its close to everything in the city centre so location is perfect,food and drink are great,super service,staff are extremely friendly and helpful,i spent my time there with sporting celebrities Dennis Taylor and Ken Doherty from the World of TV Snooker and they were also very impressed,if you are staying in Limerick City this has got to be the place for you,room cleanliness is 100% and value for money won't be got anywhere else,i'm really looking forward to my next visit.
Neil M.

Room Tip: i stayed on higher floors and it was very quiet
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your stay at the George Boutique Hotel.

It’s great to hear when we hit it spot on, our team will be delighted to see your comments.

Thanks again and we hope to see you again soon at the George Boutique Hotel.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 30 May 2013

We stayed one night at this hotel. It is centrally located in Limerick and the rooms were a good size, clean and comfortable. The service was fine and the food at the bar/restaurant was simple. Overall it was more than adequate and we had a good stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us in The George Boutique Hotel, Limerick.

We are delighted to receive your comments and feedback as it is through these comments we can continually improve on the service we provide to our guests.

I hope that I will be able to welcome you back to The George Boutique Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

I stayed here for one night when meeting up with friends from college. My concern with many city centre hotels is the ease of access and lack of parking. However, with The George, neither of those were an issue.

The hotel is in a very central location and after a couple of minutes walk from the car park and a quick trip up the escalator, I was greeted by a very friendly gentleman at check-in who was professional, courteous and makde me feel immediately at ease.

First impressions of the room were excellent - very clean, comfortable and more spacious than I'd expected. The sleep that night was completely undisturbed, which is always a plus in a city hotel.

Breakfast was served from 7-11am and consisted of a really good selection of continental and full Irish treats, something for everyone. Staff were all excellent, friendly and very attentive.

Overall, this was a great experience and I would have no hesitation in recommending The George, or indeed staying there again in the future.

Room Tip: My room was on the 4th floor and I had no trouble sleeping, with outside noise almost non-existent.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment on your stay at the George Boutique Hotel, Limerick City.

We strive to get it spot on from reservation to departure and are always delighted when we get it right. We hope to see you again very soon.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 28 May 2013

Just wanted to let people know about the lovely stay i had in this hotel. Very relaxed atmosphere, lovely food and great rooms. Staff were very friendly and efficient in both restaurant and bar. I would recommend this hotel if you are looking to relax. Very good location for shopping too!

• Stayed: May 2013

I hope that due to your positive experience we will be able to welcome you back to The George Boutique Hotel in the near future.