The George Limerick
Agoda.com
US$111
US$99
1,602 results
All reviewscentral locationo'connell streetcar parkthe heart of the cityboutique hotelhen partygreat nightreception arealovely hotelreception staffwould highly recommend this hotelsaturday nightbar and restaurantenjoyable stayfrom start to finishtop classstayed here for one night
Reviewed 27 June 2013

I like this hotel, it's very central with funky decor. I have had good experiences staying here and it's excellent value. I had my 30th birthday party here a few years back and a couple of my friends have also had theirs in the same place. It's a nice place!

My boyfriend and I stayed at the beginning of June, they had an excellent special offer of 80 (total) for B&B for two people with breakfast in room and late checkout included (AND it was valid for Bank holiday Sunday night).

Two small things: when we came in from our night out (not terribly late and neither of us drunk) we were quizzed up and down by the person behind the desk - even when we had presented our room keycards - he insisted that 'the lady staying in that room said it was two women occupants'. I was a bit embarrassed as there were people in the bar area and he was obviously suggesting I was trying to smuggle someone in.... not too pleased.

Breakfast the next morning was OK but not as nice as what they serve in the restaurant so I'll do that the next time.

I will stay again but would not be impressed if the late night inquisition happened again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
The George Bout... H, General Manager at The George Limerick, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us in The George Boutique Hotel, Limerick.

We are delighted to receive your comments and feedback as it is through these comments we can continually improve on the service we provide to our guests. We have taken your comments on board and will ensure this does not happen again.

I hope that I will be able to welcome you back to The George Boutique Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 20 June 2013

A beautiful hotel in Limerick City. I stayed there with 16 other girls on a hen night. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. The bathroom was a great size. The staff were just wonderfull, especially when there were so many of us. Very helpful when checking and even gave us extra time to check out the following morning when many of us had sick heads. The meal was a fantastic deal with a 3 course meal and half a bottle of wine each for 25euro. The waiting staff and kitchen staff were great, especially getting involved in some dares which we all appreciated. It is very central with The Sinbin Night Club not to far away. Would definately recommend The George Boutique Hotel to stay in.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us on your recent visit to Limerick.

I hope that due to your positive experience we will be able to welcome you back to The George Boutique Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 19 June 2013

The room was small. This was the only Drawback. The bathroom was a great size. The hotel location was very convenient and the staff really friendly and helpful. The bar area was excellent. The band was good and the whole atmosphere lively. A bigger room and I would have given a five. But if. Was in the area again I wouldn't hesitate staying here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 18 June 2013

One of the most beautiful hotels in Limerick City. It's not often you get to stay in a hotel in your own city but it really is delight. The rooms are all different and you never know what you're going to get but you know it will be memorable. We love putting our friends here when they stay in Limerick.

Exceptional value, good food, great bar, always a good atmosphere

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family

oThank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your stay at the George Boutique Hotel.

It’s great to hear when we hit it spot on, our team will be delighted to see your comments.

Thanks again and we hope to see you again soon at the George Boutique Hotel.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 17 June 2013

Stayed here with a hen party. The staff were so friendly and helpful, the rooms were lovely, had one of the best chicken currys ever for dinner, washed down by a complimentary cocktail from the bar, where we danced the night away to great tunes from the DJ afterwards. They even stored my bags after check out while I browsed around the shops, which are on the hotel doorstep. Couldn't fault it.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends

Thanks again and we hope to see you again soon at the George Boutique Hotel.

Kind Regards