The George Limerick
  • Restaurant
Railway Hotel(Limerick)
Absolute Hotel(Limerick)
1,595 results
All reviewscentral locationo'connell streetcar parkthe heart of the cityboutique hotelhen partygreat nightreception arealovely hotelreception staffwould highly recommend this hotelsaturday nightbar and restaurantenjoyable stayfrom start to finishtop classstayed here for one night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Excellent value hotel right in the shopping centre.Airport bus stop is just around the corner, as is Taxi rank. Lifts to all floors. Good sized air conditioned, en suite bedroom with tea/coffee and hairdryer. Lots of shops, and bars close by.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank 186254John_B
The George Bout... H, General Manager at The George Limerick, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us on your recent visit to Limerick.

I hope that due to your positive experience we will be able to welcome you back to The George Boutique Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Spent a night here and I would go......no, I will go back again!
Absolutely fantastic hotel right in the heart of Limerick City!
I realized when we arrived that I had messed up my bookings and accidentally made it for the following night, the receptionist was brilliant and quickly made corrections to my booking!
The rooms are very spacious and luxurious! We had a view over looking O'Connell St, and yet we didn't hear a bit of noise from the street, even from the morning traffic!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment on your stay at the George Boutique Hotel, Limerick City.

We strive to get it spot on from reservation to departure and are always delighted when we get it right.

We hope to see you again very soon.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 8 July 2014

We stayed at this hotel with a very good offer.

I give a positive review to the hotel mainly due to the treat we received by the Hotel staff. The room and bed are of good size. The bathroom is OK and they have proper tap fittings (no hot+cold, but thermostatic valves).

The restaurant staff were very considered and they took care of every detail. Sevice was well coordinated and quick, even when the restaurant was crowded. Breakfast menu is also good.

Problems: Pubs proximity make it really annoying due to nuisance. I hope authorities would listen to people travelling as it is very difficult to fill a complaint or insist when you are just around for one night.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank lostinthe_eurozone

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us in The George Boutique Hotel.

I hope that we will be able to welcome you back to The George Boutique Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

We stayed here June 28-July 1/14. The front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. The rooms are spacious, we were in room 6019, with a king size bed. The room was on the 6th floor facing the street. If you are there on the weekend like we were, be prepared for when the bars close, can get a but noisy. The rooms are very stuffy, the windows do not open much, but they did provide a fan to get the air moving. Also, an ironing board would have been nice. They do need to do a bit of extra cleaning and perhaps replace ripped bedskirts. Our room price did include breakfast. It was ok. Unfortunately the breakfast staff in the restaurant just didn't seem to care. They would take your room number, bring your tea or coffee and you never saw them again, not even to clear plates. We did have dinner one night and the wait staff were great. Overall, it was a great location and we did enjoy ourselves.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank czechmate1ca

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us in The George Boutique Hotel, Limerick.

We are delighted to receive your comments and feedback as it is through these comments we can continually improve on the service we provide to our guests.

I hope that I will be able to welcome you back to The George Boutique Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

Spent one night in this hotel and was very happy with it. Room was nicely decorated with a great shower and comfortable beds. The entire place was spotless, probably the cleanest I've seen. Very reasonable price especially considering the standard of the hotel. Got a decent deal for B&B on the hotel website. Also had dinner in the restaurant which was lovely and enjoyed a couple of drinks in the bar afterwards. Car park facilities are good considering there is no actual hotel car park. Free car parking is available literally just around the corner (about 60 second walk) in Howleys Quay Car Park between the hours of 7pm and 8am. Carpark is locked at 11pm so it is a secure enough place to park overnight. All in all I couldn't fault the place. Would definitely recommend and will no doubt stay again. Would have loved to stay a another night or two!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple