“Wonderful service amazing food”

The George Limerick
Ranked #7 of 20 Hotels in Limerick
Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

I love to stay at the George Boutique Hotel in Limerick when I am out with friends. Amazing hotel situated in the centre of Limerick. All top night spots within a short walk. The staff in the hotel are so friendly and helpful. The restaurant is intimate and the food is top quality. All of this for a reasonable price. Love the loyalty programme too.

• Stayed: July 2014
The George Bout... H, General Manager at The George Limerick, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2014

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your stay at the George Boutique Hotel.

It’s great to hear when we hit it spot on, our team will be delighted to see your comments.

Thanks again and we hope to see you again soon at the George Boutique Hotel.

There are newer reviews for The George Limerick

Reviewed 19 August 2014

I stayed in The George Boutique hotel from the 5th to the 7th of August with a friend that was visiting from New Zealand. She was only visiting for a short time so I wanted to make sure that she had a great time. From the moment we walked into the hotel we were greeted with warmth that I had feared no longer existed. I had (and this will not come as a surprise to anyone who know me) got lost and parked in the wrong car park, when I told the lady at reception where I had parked she let me know that I had not parked in the car park that is allocated to the hotel, she gave me a map and directions with no hesitation. We were checked in with ease and given all of the appropriate information ( Dinner, Breakfast etc). Our room was airy and comfortable with everything you could possibly need (Including the cutest little Cafetiere to make coffee). We dined in the hotel both evenings and had breakfast in the hotel both mornings, the service and food are something hotel management should be very proud of. On check out our parking ticket was validated which meant that we only paid €14 for 2 days parking. I can guarantee if you stay here you will want to return. Thank you to all the staff in The George Boutique hotel for making this a trip to remember. Will most certainly be back.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
The George Bout... H, General Manager at The George Limerick, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment on your stay at the George Boutique Hotel, Limerick City.

We strive to get it spot on from reservation to departure and are always delighted when we get it right.

We look forward to seeing you again very soon at the George Boutique Hotel, Limerick City.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Went to an event in Limerick city and stayed in the fantastic George Boutique Hotel, to say it was a treat is an understatement! When we checked in the staff were pleasant an very helpful, the food was phenomenal from the crispy duck starter to the perfectly cooked steak it was a delight! The evening was capped off with the beautiful décor of the bar, the cosy intimate atmosphere made for the perfect setting to enjoy a cocktail. Highly recommended for any occasion!
Dave.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us on your recent visit to Limerick.

I hope that due to your positive experience we will be able to welcome you back to The George Boutique Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

I frequently visit Limerick and was delighted to have stayed in this hotel, luxury at a very reasonable price. Rooms were beautiful, as I love a good nights sleep, the beds were like clouds. Staff were very professional and helpful, we enjoyed exploring the long list of cocktails on offer in the very modern and airy bar. We decided to stay in the hotel for dinner and we were delighted we did. Food is cooked to perfection.Everything is on your door step, bars, theaters, restaurants, and we enjoyed a beautiful romantic walk by the river Shannon after dinner. I really couldn't find fault with this hotel. I would highly recommend if you are visiting Limerick to pay this boutique friendly hotel a visit. I will be back again. I would recommend this hotel for families, romantic nights away, business trips. Thank you for an amazing time.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

We hope to see you again very soon at the George Boutique Hotel, Limerick City.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

I had worked with The George Boutique Hotel in Limerick on numerous occasions and have always found them providing best customer service ever. They are always going an extra mile to make sure you're happy! and the atmosphere is so friendly and welcoming and home-like. I really recommend it to the family but also business people! Jacinta & Altaf Khan will look after you!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

An amazing stay start to finish. From the moment we arrived the staff couldn't have been more helpful. Our room was absolutely spotless, also lovely and quiet. Right in the heart of Limerick City. We ate in the restaurant on our first night and the food was delicious!! The staff treated the kids like their own, we felt so at home. The hotel itself is located on the main street of Limerick City surrounded by restaurants, shops and bars. We never needed to take a cab as everything in walking distance. The beds were so comfortab we really did not want to leave
Would HIGHLY recommend!!!!!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

We hope to see you again very soon at the George Boutique Hotel, Limerick City.

Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

Taking a break from Back-to-School shopping my husband and I popped in for a quick lunch.

We often choose the George because of it's convenient city centre location and friendly staff, but the lunch special that was on this day was bar-none the best fish dish I have eaten in a restaurant! Baked Cod with Asian inspired Gnocci. Superb. . . So good I went to tell the chef in person. (The restaurant has an open kitchen and a lovely relaxed feel.)

The chef (Jeff)was delighted with the compliment and chatted to me about his dish. That impressed me as chefs aren't always the friendliest!

Well done George Boutique Hotel- 5 stars-will return soon!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
The George Bout... H, Manager at The George Limerick, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your meal with us at the gBK Restaurant in The George Boutique Hotel, Limerick City.

I hope that due to your positive experience we will be able to welcome you back to The gBK Restaurant in the very near future.

Tony Tynne