“So good we went back twice!”
Review of Javinos

Javinos
Ranked #166 of 304 Restaurants in Limerick
Limerick, Ireland
“So good we went back twice!”
Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

This recent little find was worth the visit. excellent food (first time I had pizza pancetta, very tasty.. Second time I had chicken wings and cheeseboard. My husband had seafood pasta and all were beautifully presented and quality food. No faults, very friendly and good service. we took away a bottle of wine at a cheaper take out price so all in all very good evening!

Visited February 2014
2 Thank MurpN

limerick,ireland
“We'll be back!”
Reviewed 24 February 2014 via mobile

Javinos surpassed all our expectations on our first vist.We had been to the cafe during the day,which is lovely but it had only just started doing a night time menu.We shared two portions of spicy wings with the kids and fought over the last one(which is a good sign).I had a Diavolo pizza which had a really light thin base,I thought that I'd be bringing some home but it was too good so I cleaned my plate.My husband had linguini with prawns,he really enjoyed it.Both the kids had pasta with proper homemade tomatoe sauce.We shared a scrumptious death by chocolate for dessert.The service was very efficient and friendly.The kids already want to know when we're going back!

• Visited February 2014