Absolute Hotel
US$197
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
2,060 results
All reviewsabbey riverbar and grillgreat hotelsuperior roommodern hotelking john's castlecity centresecure parkinghunt museumcar parkhotel restaurantgreat roombuffet styleboth nightsstayed here for one nighttop classwould highly recommend this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 September 2011

We stayed at the Absolute for 4 nights and found it to be a great hotel at a very good price. The hotel is new so all the facilities are modern and nice. The only small gripe we have is that the bathroom door in the room, which opened directly onto the room, was made entirely of frosted glass. Why is this a bad thing? When someone gets up in the night to use the facilities, the entire room is lit up bright as day. The glass door just wasn't a well thought out decor choice.

The staff at the Absolute were among the best we've ever experienced at any hotel - they were always pleasant and eager to help with whatever we needed. One morning we were up earlier than breakfast hours (for a day tour) so the gentleman working reception (Patrick, I think) literally ran to the kitchen and brought us back a wrapped to-go package of various pastries!

Whenever we go back to Limerick, we'll definitely stay at the Absolute!

Room Tip: 5th floor rooms have the best view.
1  Thank nrbailey
Reviewed 23 September 2011

I stayed here out of curiosity more than anything as I had passed it a number of times and wondered what the inside was like.
I was really impressed from the moment I drove into the car park as the gate lifted, plenty of space and walk-into lobby - a joy!
The staff were genuinely pleasant and pleased to assist and the room was enormous and very trendily kitted out.
I had both dinner and breakfast and the food was great, again served by really lovely staff. I would definitey stay here again and have put it to the top of my places to stay in Limerick where I am about 6 times a year... As an aside, the rate was really competitive and included breakfast without even asking for it....

Room Tip: All the rooms are good here...
Reviewed 21 September 2011

I stayed at this hotel a couple of weeks ago (September '11) after arriving into Shannon Airport late evening. I was very pleasantly surprised by this hotel, the room (a superior double) was massive and very comfortable.
I only had one night so didn't get to try out the hotels leisure facilities, but from what I did see I was very impressed.

Reviewed 19 September 2011

stayed here in january 2011 for the rugby. Check in was first class full irish bfast was excellent we had 2 rooms booked and they were brilliant bothrooms overlooking the river were huge i cant say enough about this hotel the staff were very helpful and polite and were always on hand to help.I would not hesitate to book this hotel again.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 September 2011

Stayed here for 2 nights with my partner!! Had an absolutely fantastic weekend. Hotel is very centrally located. Staff were extremely helpful and friendly. We found the evening meal so nice the first night that we ate in the restaurant again on the 2nd night. It was excellent value for money and great choice on the set menu!!!!
Rooms was cleaned and fresh towels given for 2nd night.
Ordered room service at 3am and it was received very quickly and very well presented.
Fantastic Breakfast buffet with a chef there to cook eggs to your liking, omelette's, porridge etc!! We look forward to our next stay and could not recommend this hotel enough. Congrats to all the team!!!