I just stayed over Christmas at the Savoy with my husband as we were visiting family in the area. Without a doubt we enjoyed the most wonderful experience of service, hospitality and comfort we have had anywhere in the world in a long time. Simply "wow" service from the whole Savoy team and in particular, Christy, Mike, Srusanna,Ricardo and Rob in Hamptons Restuarant along with the whole team.
Highlights of our visit:
- super comfortable room, spacious and luxurious with divine beds - had best sleep for a long time.
- delicious breakfast buffet (included) and "Full Irish" of mythical proportions along with lots of non-traditional breakfast options, yum!
- superb service at every turn - really helpful and nice team who clearly care for their guests.
- Hamptons Bistro ...downstairs beside the hotel, simply the best option in the city.
- Afternoon Tea in the Lintz lounge ( with a glass of bubbly).. sheer bliss
- Shopping!! just a hop and a skip from literally everything in Limerick; Brown Thomas just across the street along with everything else. We shopped til we dropped and did it in style with hotel literally in the middle of everything.
- Great atmosphere, buzzy and fun...clearly the place to be in Limerick.
We can´t wait to return next Christmas. Thanks to one and all at the Savoy, we simply had a ball.
Happy New Year!
Orla Basave BenitezMore
- Free Wifi