“Great fajitas”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Palm Desert
“Great fajitas”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Seems weird to go to a Texas style steak house when you are an American visiting Limerick but that's what we did. We went with a local family that we were visiting - they go there frequently for special occasions. The steaks all looked great, but I had the shrimp fajitas because I was craving veggies. (You know what that's like when you have been traveling a couple of weeks!) The fajitas were fantastic, with all the peppers and onions I wanted, and it was a very large portion. It came with a microscopic portion of something green which I think may have been an attempt at guacamole, but I wouldn't expect good guac in Ireland so that didn't bother me. I was offered a side baked potato (yeah - it's Ireland) but was able to substitute a green salad.

• Polish first
Waterford, Waterford, Ireland
“Delicious and great value!”
Reviewed 6 October 2013

A group of us dined here recently for the first time and really enjoyed it. While we waited for our table we enjoyed some cocktails and perused the menu, our table was in a quiet corner which was perfect for us to chat and enjoy each other's company!

I ordered from the 30 euro set menu. I had loaded potato skins, a sirloin steak and a beautiful chocolate chip cookie desert. We were all very happy with the food, generous portions and excellent quality!

Our server was a star, lovely American girl who ensured that we wanted for nothing!

Definitely worth a try!

Co. Clare
“Average /OK”
Reviewed 6 October 2013

I had previously left a review which gave a poor raring, however, my wife and I decided to pay another visit to this restaurant to see if things had improved.

Yes, they have. We were there on Saturday 5th October (2013). We were shown to a lovely area of the restaurant which was quiet and nicely laid out. After ordering, our meal promptly arrived and I must say it was a nice meal. The one down side was that the mashed potato was lukewarm to cold. Another point was that the water jug was badly stained with food stains on the outside also with little bits of food stuck to it, possibly from a previous diner.

Our deserts were nice. The cream tasted of the sort which you spray from a can.

Overall, it was ok.

It was, to be honest, a big improvement on our previous visit. A little attention to detail such as cleaning/wiping the water jug would show that extra care and attention taken by the staff.

Putting a badly stained water jug on a table shows lack of attention.

G&C

• Visited October 2013
Cork
“Average at Best”
Reviewed 1 October 2013

We dined here on a recent trip to Limerick. Was only ok. Fine for a quick bite, but expensive compared to some of the better restaurants in Limerick.

Visited September 2013
Dublin, Ireland
“Good”
Reviewed 24 September 2013 via mobile

Plenty of food for your dollar, enjoyed the atmosphere and staff were prompt and well trained have been here on a few occasions it's a nice Sunday evening meal, restraunt is full of querky bits and bobs