“This cow-girl was impressed!! : )”
Review of Texas Steakout

Texas Steakout
Ranked #12 of 304 Restaurants in Limerick
Cuisines: American, European
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Celbridge, Ireland
“This cow-girl was impressed!! : )”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Popped in here for an early evening dinner on Easter bank holiday Monday (2014) before heading back to Dublin. I know Limerick well but have never before visited the Texas Steakout, although I believe it's very well known. There is a real cute cowboy/steak-house décor/vibe and I suppose that was to be expected what with it being a steak-house and all! But for some reason I was pleasantly surprised at how nice it was. On arriving we didn't like where we were sitting because we were too near to the speaker (music) so we asked if we could move to a different table, and that was no problem at all. The staff were lovely, great service, and even offered to carry my small luggage case back up the stairs for me when we were leaving, although I didn't need help I really appreciated being asked. The food was gorgeous, I had fillet steak if memory serves me well and a nice glass of wine. Anyway definitely a very pleasant surprise and I'd like to return, yee-haw : ))

• Visited April 2014

• Polish first
Dublin Ireland
“Didn't have the stake”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

....but having said that, one member of our group of four siblings did have the fillet and thoroughly enjoyed it. Limerick would not be renowned for their restaurants but all four of us enjoyed our meal here. We called in on spec on a Tuesday night and nothing was available. Taking that as a good sign, we booked for Wednesday and were not disappointed. Starter, maincourse (chicken....I know, in a steakhouse :-/)) desert and one class of wine approx €30. All happy!!

• Visited August 2014
Ireland
“Good but no Fillets ( devastated )”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Food was fab, place was very busy.
" don't get pitchers of cocktails" they only fill 3 glasses - best doing separate.
Would definitely recommend the food .

Visited August 2014
Waterford
“Hidden gem”
Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

Great night out. Two couples went for the evening special. 3 course meal for €30. Excellent selection. Cocktails were highly recommendable. Great value for money. Interior was very different, great little hidden gem. Tip; pay the €5 extra supplement for the fillet steak.

Limerick, Ireland
“Something for everyone”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I live in Limerick but had never been to Texas Steakout so having family visit seemed like the perfect time to try it!

We arrived slightly early for the booking and our table wasn't ready so we were invited to sit in the bar area and get some drinks. We were also provided with menus which gave us a chance to start thinking about what we wanted. We were only waiting for 5 minutes before we were called to our table.

The menu is extensive and everyone was able to find something they wanted to eat. This was no easy feat as one person is an extremely picky eater and another had a lot of allergies. However we were spoiled for choice! The food arrived quickly and was absolutely delicious.

Staff were very friendly and professional and although the restaurant was clearly busy we never felt rushed. The staff did not seem under pressure or stressed which can often happen and really takes away from the atmosphere.

The restaurant was well decorated and wasn't loud at all so everyone was able to carry on a conversation.

Will definitely be coming back!

• Visited July 2014