“Manners would help! ”

Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
“Manners would help! ”
Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

I visited here with friends recently and they insisted on coming here as they live nearby

What is strange after having visited here a few times now is that the food is actually getting better and the best it's been since opening in my opinion. Although there is a big but......

The staff.....

All I can say is that the attention to any type of detail is non existent. I don't know where to start. I would say that it took around 20 minutes to get our drinks to the table when we arrived. Then the starters which we ordered took nearly 45 minutes to arrive. Despite this the staff seemed preoccupied and couldn't even smile or interact with any of our party. (which didn't go unnoticed.) when we had finished out main course we were reminded the at the table was needed back shortly.

The food as I said at the start was the best I have had form here but still comes up way short of expectations.

Employ a new manager to work on customer service and this could be a good restaurant. Until then I couldn't recommend anyone be subjected to this service.

9 Thank Careypa

• Chinese (Traditional) first
“Loved it”
Reviewed 15 February 2014

Had an amazing dinner here with friends last weekend. Incredible oysters with vodka to start, so good we ordered more whilst waiting for the mains.. Lamb rump with wild berries, chicken, salmon, daily fish special all excellent.. Finished off with the super expresso martinis.. Great service too, will definitely come back, again and again..

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Where has the clam spagetti gone???”
Reviewed 14 February 2014 via mobile

I have always recommended this resturant to friends and family. Generally a good experience with nice staff. One of the main reasons I would go to this resturant regularly was for their delicious clam spagetti. I was very sad to see that clam spagetti which was reasonably priced was taken off the menu and replaced by an over priced fish linguine which does not even compare taste wise.

Many of my friends feel the same, hence why I am writing this! Why fix something if it isn't broken?? "We want clam spagetti back!!!"

1 Thank Samantha O
Dublin, Ireland
“Shame on me!”
Reviewed 7 February 2014

It was by unfortunate circumstances that I happened to visit the Eastern Seaboard last Saturday the 2nd Feb. My partner suggested we visit on the way Home that night, it was about 7p.m.

I thought OK perhps I was wrong about the place in my first review bu no exactly the same service, totally ignorant Staff (they should replace their HR Manager), poor food and totally pretentious Bar Staff. It's not that they think they're doing you a favour by serving you but they actually expect one to wait until they feel like serving you. AVOID, AVOID AVOID and don't be a fool like me!

8 Thank damien t
ireland
“This place gone to the dogs. No bread on a sunday!”
Reviewed 2 February 2014

Family of four celebrating 12 year old daughter birtday.considering it was a night before school we tryed to book for 7pm was told only 8pm was available so accepted arived at 8 loads of free tabels. Ordered a beer and wine for adults 10 minutes later waitress was over for order had to tell staff drinks still hadn't
arrived went ahead with order it arrived promptly without birthday girls dinner and wrong order for dad .told staff they took away wrong order told us to wait 5 minutes in meantime asked for salt and ketchup and some more napkins they never arrived. A few minutes later after rest of party were just about finished our orders arrived but guess what? They forget my fries ate it drank wine didnt bother with desert .never again.!

3 Thank Pullupyoursocks