“Amazing fresh homemade food... ”
Review of Simona Cafe

Simona Cafe
Ranked #2 of 125 Restaurants in Drogheda
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

I don't and can't get here enough.

The food is fresh and always delicious. It makes such a pleasant change to eat here when you compare some other overpriced restraints and Cafe:s around.

The service from Simona and her husband are always fantastic.

Can't wait to visit for lunch again soon.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

This was my first visit to Simona Cafe. This Bap was filled with Italian Pork and was the most yummy,delicious, flavoursome that I have ever tasted. It was served with a little salad drizzled with balsamic vinegar.Prices were excellent. Desserts looked amazing. Service was efficient , gracious and courteous. The place was spotless.We were approached on a few occasions to see if everything was to our satisfaction. It is clearly a very popular venue and was full. However because of the efficiency of service there was a busy stream of customers. I cant wait to visit again when I am in Drogheda.

1  Thank Joan E
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

I always go to Simona whenever I'm in Drogheda, The food and service is excellent staff is always smiling the price is excellent too!

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Went there around a week and half ago just after leaving aqua park (fast food there looked dreadfull so decided to go to Drogheda centre to get some food).
Great service from start to the end, food was amazing and portions are enough to stuff anyone, there were very patient with our toddler running around, very cosy place, liked choice of music aswell.
It's a shame that we live in Belfast as we would love to have a meal over there once a week.
Anyone going to aquapark in Drogheda should have a bite at Simona on the way back home :)

Reviewed 2 August 2014

My husband and I went in for some breakfast and something sweet. Food was absolutely lovely, everything was fresh and delicious. The waitress was super friendly and pleasant. We would definitely be going there again!