“Best Italian in Drogheda easily...”
Review of Antica Toscana

Antica Toscana
Ranked #16 of 116 Restaurants in Drogheda
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 March 2014

After many trips i still think this is one of the best Italian restaurants I have ever been too...great value..especially the early bird menu!..great service and nice atmosphere

Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

We had a beautiful meal in Antica Toscana on Sunday. For starters we had the chicken bruschetta and stuffed mushrooms. For mains I had Penne Entrecôte and my husband had Penne Con Salsiccia. All 4 dishes were absolutely delicious. The waiters were attentive and very pleasant.

The only negative I have to mention is the dessert options. I was really looking forward to a lovely dessert but they seemed to be the bought in frozen variety that I'd normally associate with a Chinese restaurant. Had there been some lovely homemade desserts on offer, I would definitely be giving them 5 stars.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Another visit to this great Italian restaurant in Drogheda. Brought a large group (15) and we were looked after extremely well by Alex & Leo. The service was prompt & understated, food was excellent as usual.

Reviewed 5 February 2014 via mobile

Early bird three course menu €16:99, food was delicious and free glass of wine made it all the more enjoyable . Staff excellent too. Looking forward to visiting this place again when in drogheda .

Reviewed 2 February 2014

We ate here early on a Sunday evening & ordered from a set special menu, priced at €35 per couple, great value I thought, hope the food is as good. We were not disappointed, food was mouth watering, from our starters of Caesar salad & bruschetta to our mains of steak & medallions of beef. Dessert also included on this menu.
We also had a decent bottle of wine priced approx €17. It is a lovely restaurant to eat in, great music & they have spent some money on decorating the place.
We'll worth a visit.