“A top notch experience all around”

Tango Asian Cuisine
Ranked #19 of 112 Restaurants in Drogheda
Price range: US$4 - US$28
Cuisines: Asian, Seafood, Thai
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Drogheda
“A top notch experience all around”
Reviewed 18 October 2013

We went here t avail of their great birthday offer, where you eat for free if it's your birthday. The service was the best I've ever experienced anywhere. Great relaxed waiters who were attentive and in great form! Up for a laugh but really good at asking was everything ok and taking our orders in great time. We didn't have to wait once for anything it was brilliant.

The food was beyond excellent. Everything was delicious and fresh, we ordered seconds of most things! The all-you-can-eat was 21 euro and the appetizers in particular were delicious. Fantastic value, can't wait to go again.

Waiters take a bow, ye made this meal 5 star! The only bad thing is the music was a bit dreary, but that was far outweighed by how great everything else was.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank fionnanh

“All You Can Eat”
Reviewed 11 October 2013

Good all-you-can-eat Chinese food. It's not buffet style, so the food always arrives at the table fresh.

Visited August 2013
3 Thank therealnickpark
Drogheda
“Delicious all you can eat menu”
Reviewed 20 September 2013

My family and I come to Tango's to eat very regularly- so frequently that all the staff know us by name and are more like friends at this stage!
There is an á la carte menu, but I would recommend the all you can eat menu for just €21 per person (€11 for under 12 year olds I believe, and if you visit on your birthday with valid ID your delicious meal is free!). Don't be shy, order as much as you want, order as often as you want, but no takeaway leftovers allowed!
The staff are lovely and attentive and are happy to help with any food or drink recommendations, special mention to Leah who is always lovely, smiley and helpful with cocktail ideas and knowledge of the local area!
I have read some reviews here saying that the food is "only ok, there are nicer Chinese places", but I have to butt in and stress that it is an Asian restaurant, not solely Chinese. €21 is a brilliant price to come and try some food that you would not normally see in "Chinese places" as the portions are only small sampler sizes, and if you do really enjoy a particular dish, keep ordering more! When I first came here for a family meal I felt strange and embarrassed ordering more, but the staff expect it! To the reviewers saying that it isn't good for you, I suggest they shouldn't be attending all you can eat restaurants if they are counting calories and watching their figure!
A big thank you to Trevor, Shen, Leah and everyone else for always making our dinners here warm, friendly and yummy! See you guys again soon!

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank MrsMogsey89
“Superb restaurant in every way”
Reviewed 25 August 2013

From start to finish this experience was excellent my party, 2 adults and 3 kids were given a warm welcome by the friendly and helpful staff their 'eat all you can ' menu led to some adventourous ordering and fantastic tastes for a very affordable price. The owner then came and spoke with us and he gave the kids ice cream and us coffees on the house, we definitely will be returning to Tango.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank timtierney5
Louth
“Best Chinese restaurant in Drogheda”
Reviewed 13 August 2013

I have been to Tangos on a few occasions, usually for family birthdays. The staff are so friendly and efficient, and great with children. The buffet is fantastic value and great food. Manager so friendly and always available if a problem did arise (not that one ever has). I would recommend this restaurant to everyone.

• Visited June 2013