“Superb”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Kitchen

The Kitchen
Ranked #15 of 110 Restaurants in Drogheda
Cuisines: European, Mediterranean
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, After-hours, Highchairs Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dallas tx
“Superb”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

Best meal in Ireland! On the quay, down from Newgrange. Friendly and personable. You can tell they really care about each item on the menu. I had the lamb kofta sandwich and my husband had the chicken, both were delicious. We finished with homemade coffee walnut cake, which was divine.! Perfect setting too! Our teenagers went next door to Johnny rockets while we had a lovely lunch! Definitely quality!

Dublin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

My husband, myself and our ten month old visited The Kitchen on a busy Saturday after noon. The food was excellent especially the sea trout which was fresh and perfectly cooked. Although it was a busy afternoon, the staff were extremely attentive and accommodating particularly in relation to the baby and his needs. This restaurant is definitely worth a visit not only for the quality of the superb food but also for the super customer service.

Belfast, United Kingdom
“A first class meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

My wife and I visit this excellent restaurant as often as we can. Living in Belfast it isn't nearby, but well worth the travel time. We had one of the best evening meals we have ever had on Friday night. So much so that we have booked a table for my birthday next month. It is Classic French without the snobbery. I had the duck and can honestly say that it was the best I've had. The kitchen really is well worth a visit. The owners and staff are very friendly and the baked Alaska is fantastic.

“Well worth a visit!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

The room and the service were wonderful, but they paled in comparison to the quality of the cooking. The starters were imaginative and beautifully prepared and the steak I had was as good as any I have been lucky to eat. The salted caramel Baked Alaska we had for dessert made me want to return the following night. Give the kitchen a chance and I am sure that you won't be disappointed.

Visited July 2014
“Stunning food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Staying in nearby hotel, wandered past The Kitchen and decided to go in, we weren't disappointed. Two of our party had a selection of the amazing starters as a main and I had sea bass, we could not fault the food, staff, service & surroundings, wish it was closer to Dublin but still hope to visit again soon.