“Beautiful”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 15 April 2014

A fantastic meal. Lovely place for friends and couples. Great for kids too. We celebrate a lot of things over the pizzas here

5  Thank Breezer69

Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

As italian let me say that here the food is great..tried arancini and tagliata..really really good...tomorrow I will go for a pizza but I am sure I will not be left disappointed...best italian restaurant tjat I ever had in 6 years leaving in uk....

6  Thank Roberto I
Reviewed 26 January 2014

Went here for a meal with my husband recently and it was only ok. When we arrived we where shown to our table but there was only one chair. The waitress said she would get another one, and never came back. Then another waiter came by and said he'd get a chair and took another few minutes to come back. After that it was ok, although we were seated by the door so every time someone came in or left we got blasted by cold air. The food was nice but they didn't leave enough time between courses, they cleared away our starters and pretty much put down our main course straight away. We also were nearly finished our starters before they brought our wine. One nice touch though when you pay your bill, they give you a shot of Sambuca or Limoncello, which a lot of Italian restaurants don't do. On the whole based on our experience I wouldn't go back.

4  Thank yumyum201
Reviewed 4 January 2014

I've had many meals that professed to be Italian, a few more that were really good. But I have to say the Pizzeria was the best. We booked a table for two and were brought into the ambiance of this quaint restaurant. The range of menu is very large and with a dish to cater for all tastes. The flavours of the fresh ingrediants were simply mouth watering. The service is fast and friendly and the presentation excellent. If you are in Drogheda make this your first choice for dinning out - you won't regret it.

5  Thank Jelmpsych
Reviewed 12 December 2013 via mobile

Good value and very tasty garlic bread. Table staff very friendly but one of the chefs just stood staring at people eating which made us feel a little uncomfortable!

7  Thank jellytots30