2 adults and 2 kids stayed 20th - 22nd Sept 2013. Although I had seen numerous poor reports on Tripadvisor, I said nothing. Don't knock it till you try it! Hotel is old, but interior clean and staff welcoming. Bedroom good size and clean, comfy beds. Bath was like the one in room 237 Overlook Hotel. Grubby and uninviting. A drop of bleach and a 15min clean would have made all the difference. We had our meals in the bar area. Kids portions were massive and well priced. Meals for the old ones were good also and fairly good value. Swimming pool, tennis courts etc were excellent. Would consider going back however please do something with the bathroom!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Boyne Valley Hotel In Drogheda is a beautiful 19th century country house hotel set at the end of a tree lined avenue and featuring 16 acres of landscaped gardens and woodland. Located just 20 minutes from Dublin Airport, this 3 star county Louth hotel has so much to offer you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers and LateRooms so you can book your Boyne Valley Hotel & Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boyne Valley Hotel And Country Club
- Best Western Hotel Drogheda
- Best Western Drogheda
- Drogheda Best Western