Boyne Valley Hotel & Country Club
US$140
US$128
Glenside Hotel(Drogheda)(Great Value!)
US$121
Roseville Lodge B & B(Drogheda)(Great Value!)
US$103
Orbitz.com
Spoon and the Stars(Drogheda)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$52
Hostelworld.com
  • Breakfast included
Rathescar Grove(Drogheda)
US$124
Jomi B&B(Drogheda)
US$59
Conyngham Arms Hotel(Slane)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$115
US$394
All reviewsboyne valleyterrace barsteam roomleisure facilitiestennis courtslovely groundsthe ground floorlovely hotelgreat weekendstaff were excellentfood was lovelyfull irish breakfastfrom start to finishtown centredamienweddingbarman
Reviewed 10 October 2013

I have stayed at this hotel last year on one Occasion and enjoyed my stay.
I stayed there, again, two weeks ago for the weekend and I could not believe the change in atmosphere, cleanliness, staff and service.

I enjoyed staying in a fantastic room overlooking the gardens. I had all my meals in the bar apart from breakfast and enjoyed them all.

I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: Request a garden view
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Emmamarian
Reviewed 6 October 2013

My husband and i stayed for a 1 night break. The room was very pleasant and clean but on arrival i went to make a cup of tea and there was no coffee, tea cups etc. phoned reception and these were brought up to the room. There were also no extra pillows and we had to request these on two occasions before they were brought up. There was a wedding on in the hotel that night but when we booked we were told there would still be the restaurant menu available but we would have to eat it in the bar but when we tried to order of the set menu we were told this menu was not available in the bar. We ordered the bar food which was ok. Whilst the hotel had mostly good decor the bar and breakfast area were in need of updating.
We had a very pleasant stay at this hotel but I think if we had have stayed on a night when there was no wedding on it may have been better

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank donna a
Reviewed 28 September 2013

I used Hotelscomparison.com to book the hotel.I arrived at the hotel to a welcome and was given information about the Hotel facilities and the area.
My Bedroom was above expectations,it was clean,great bed and shower.Everything worked.
I used the leisure centre ,it was great.I was surprised to find that all the Exercise classes were free to hotel guests,except the swimming lessons.
I went to the Bar and ordered a meal from the Bar food menu,enjoyed my meal especially the Prawn Cocktail in the conservatory followed by a few drinks..
The following morning I used the leisure centre and had a spinning class,followed by a great breakfast. The secret of this hotel is the great people who work in it.

Room Tip: Request a room facing the Garden.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
5  Thank Liam L
Reviewed 25 September 2013

We attended a family wedding at the Boyne Valley Hotel in July..We booked a family room for the night. We really counldnt fault our room, everything we needed was there..bathroom, yes could do with modernisation but it was clean and stocked with the various toiletries. From the welcome reception of champagne and canapes to the following day lunch we could not fault anything! The food was amazing and plentiful with great service. The newly weds where so happy and pleased with their wedding and the choice of venue! Will most defo return for a getaway (without the kids)

Room Tip: If your lucky enough to get the sun..take time out to sit and relax in the gardens!!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank classychick44
Reviewed 24 September 2013

2 adults and 2 kids stayed 20th - 22nd Sept 2013. Although I had seen numerous poor reports on Tripadvisor, I said nothing. Don't knock it till you try it! Hotel is old, but interior clean and staff welcoming. Bedroom good size and clean, comfy beds. Bath was like the one in room 237 Overlook Hotel. Grubby and uninviting. A drop of bleach and a 15min clean would have made all the difference. We had our meals in the bar area. Kids portions were massive and well priced. Meals for the old ones were good also and fairly good value. Swimming pool, tennis courts etc were excellent. Would consider going back however please do something with the bathroom!!!

• Stayed: September 2013