Boyne Valley Hotel & Country Club
US$140
US$128
Glenside Hotel(Drogheda)(Great Value!)
US$121
Conyngham Arms Hotel(Slane)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$115
US$394
TripAdvisor
Bellingham Castle(Castlebellingham)
Orbitz.com
All reviewsboyne valleyterrace barsteam roomleisure facilitiestennis courtslovely groundsthe ground floorlovely hotelgreat weekendstaff were excellentfood was lovelyfull irish breakfastfrom start to finishtown centredamienweddingbarman
Reviewed 20 April 2014

we had a great weekend at the Boyne Valley. The staff were very friendly throughout all areas from recetion to the cleaning staff. The meals in the bar were very good and plenty on the plate. Could do with a few more non fish items on the menu, bu the quality was good.
The bedroom was clean andtidy and the staff were very thorough every day. The 1 drawback is wi-fi is only accessible in recetion and country club.
All in all good central place for a weekend to see around the surrounding area.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank CoArmaghontour27
Boynevalley220, Manager at Boyne Valley Hotel & Country Club, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2014

Dear guest,

Many thanks for choosing The Boyne Valley Hotel & Country Club for your recent break.
We are delighted that you enjoyed the food offering while staying and have passed on your comments to our chef.

We have resumed a fast and efficient internet service in all areas of the hotel and apologize for the lack of service you received while you were staying.

We look forward to the welcoming you back to the Boyne Valley Hotel in the near future,

Management Team.

Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

Staff are lovely and did there best !!! and the breakfast was lovely , but the room we stayed in was shocking , it needs a total makeover and revamp ( the rooms ) , stains on wall , a large lamp shade held together with pins and a very old fashioned tele , that had only a few channels on it , the wifi was non existent!!! , no valance sheet on bed , we couldn't justify paying for a 2nd so quickly checked out the following morning with a refund for the second day which we were happy about . Unfortunately we won't be staying there again .

Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank Gloshs
ManagementBVHCC, Manager at Boyne Valley Hotel & Country Club, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor. I appreciate your kind comments about the quality of the good and service you experienced. As you mentioned in your review the hotel is currently undergoing major renovations, we are excited with this process and are really looking forward to its completion.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Management

Reviewed 20 March 2014

As an American unfamiliar with the roads in Ireland, I always try to find a good hotel before dark. Messed up on this of a Sunday evening and was getting a bit desperate when I happened upon the Boyne Valley Hotel. The approach from the Dublin Road was a bit challenging but well worth the trek. The hotel is not so impressive on the outside, but the interior was terrific; great staff, comfortable bedroom, and a marvelous Pub with excellent food and décor. A bit of a walk to get to my room, but no complaint. Will stay here again and will recommend it to friends.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Michael R
ManagementBVHCC, Manager at Boyne Valley Hotel & Country Club, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Dear Guest,

It is with great pleasure that I read your review. I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your short stay with us. Many thanks for sharing your experience online for the attention of future guests. We look forward to having you back here as a guest in the future.

Management Team

Reviewed 12 March 2014

I stayed here in late December while working in the area, after I checked in I went to my room only to find there wasn't any bedding on the bed [I can say the matress was spotless], the receptionist was very appologetic and gave me a new room, this room was spotlessly clean and spacious, the bed was comfortable and I had a good nights sleep. the bar was clean and the evening food was very good, as was breakfast. All of the staff I encountered were very friendly and helpful, especially the evening receptionist.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Sm0key2010
ManagementBVHCC, Manager at Boyne Valley Hotel & Country Club, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2014

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for choosing the Boyne Valley Hotel & Country Club while you were working in the locality.

I am delighted to read your kind comments about the cleanliness of the hotel along with all your positive feedback about our staff. It is also satisfying to read your feedback on our evening & breakfast dining offerings.

I regret to read about your initial issue with the first room you were allocated, but i am happy to see that this uncommon oversight was rectified immediately by our reception staff. I am also glad to read that you found your room to be spacious and that you had a very comfortable nights sleep.

Once again thank you for staying with us and we hope to exceed your expectations if you stay in the future.

Management Team.

Reviewed 8 March 2014

This hotel had friendly welcoming staff, the decor is dated but clean and the location is on the edge of town in a long driveway.
The breakfast is adequate and the hotel is value for money. Some rooms are a distance away from the centre and the pool is in a separate building.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank skimumIreland

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking some time out of your day to share your experience of the hotel on Tripadvisor. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we provided a relaxing venue for your family birthday get-together.

I am particularly pleased to read your kind comments about the cleanliness of our property along with the positive feedback you provided on our dedicated staff. I will ensure our team are aware of all your comments. Most of all I am delighted to read that we provided you with great value for money. In a time where money can be tight for a lot of people it is crucial for us as a business to provide value, I am glad we achieved this.

Thanks again for choosing the Boyne Valley Hotel & Country Club & as always we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.

Management Team