My mother in law decided to treat us for lunch here. The lunch was very basic the whole hotel needs re decorating! In stead of decorating the gardens mayb they concerntrate on the interior of the hotel. The food was smelling stale as specially the chips! the cooking oil probably must have not changed in months! I had ordered soup and wheaten bread which they said was freshly made. And when i tasted it it was full of salt could not even put in my mouth! I think Gordon Ramsey needs to b over there to take over! Don't spend ur money over there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Boyne Valley Hotel In Drogheda is a beautiful 19th century country house hotel set at the end of a tree lined avenue and featuring 16 acres of landscaped gardens and woodland. Located just 20 minutes from Dublin Airport, this 3 star county Louth hotel has so much to offer you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LateRooms, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Boyne Valley Hotel & Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boyne Valley Hotel And Country Club
- Best Western Hotel Drogheda
- Best Western Drogheda
- Drogheda Best Western