We stayed one night in Drogheda on our way around Ireland and since we have 5 in our family did appreciate the family room which did have one double and 3 singles. However, the hotel reminds you of an old B&B. It has no AC, no lift and we were on the top floor- so lots of stairs with our luggage. We were given a fan which did help with the heat in the room. Bathroom needs some updates as well!! The dining room was depressing where the breakfast was served( which was included in the price of the room) and the food was depressing as well. Also the girl who worked the breakfast area had no personality and barely spoke to us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Boyne Valley Hotel In Drogheda is a beautiful 19th century country house hotel set at the end of a tree lined avenue and featuring 16 acres of landscaped gardens and woodland. Located just 20 minutes from Dublin Airport, this 3 star county Louth hotel has so much to offer you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Boyne Valley Hotel & Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boyne Valley Hotel And Country Club
- Best Western Hotel Drogheda
- Best Western Drogheda
- Drogheda Best Western