Westcourt Hotel
US$162
US$134
Glenside Hotel(Drogheda)(Great Value!)
US$121
Spoon and the Stars(Drogheda)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
Roseville Lodge B & B(Drogheda)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
Windsor Lodge(Drogheda)
Killowen House(Drogheda)
Aaron Vale(Drogheda)
Orley House(Drogheda)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsno liftnight portertex mexwest restaurantcentral locationrecommend this hotelnoisy at nightmain barfree parkingcentre of townlovely hotelhotel bargreat nightfew drinksbridal suiteexcellent staytriple room
Reviewed 17 December 2013

Our room was slightly dated, but thats me being picky, the decor in the hotel itself is lovely, halls a little shabby or possibly dated again is a better word. The bathroom was fantastic, huge bath. Wouldn't get better in a 4star to be honest. Location is great, had no problem allowing us to check out at 2oc.

Lovely place

Room Tip: Breakfast Right across the street, big cafe, SUPERB!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 October 2013 via mobile

I have eaten here several times with family and have found both the food and the staff to be excellent in all respects. The food is presented extremely well & it tastes fantastic! Also priced quite reasonably!!

Tip - have a chat to the barman in the restaurant about after dinner cocktails, he was very friendly to us and entertained us with some nice banter

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 October 2013 via mobile

Surprisingly for this older hotel, I got a great room, large bedroom and revamped bathroom, very nice. Everything I needed.

Receptionist was very nice on check in, friendly & efficient and gave me two complimentary passes for the night club.

Didn't use car park as it was Sunday and got street parking, but it seemed like a big ordeal to be let in. Big downside was noise, I had a street facing room and as it was a bank holiday the noise went on from 2am to 4am, PVC windows very badly made, no sound insulation, disappointing .

Apart from that it's a great location , town centre great rooms and friendly service. Would recommend if you are going out on town, much friendlier than the scruffy D Hotel nearby.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank JohnChapin
Reviewed 12 October 2013

I stayed at the Westcourt Hotel for a long weekend in September, with several friends and family members. The staff were absolutely fantastic! They pulled out all the stops to ensure our stay was enjoyable. Breakfast each morning was truly lovely, with wonderful fresh local produce and gorgeous wheaten bread. Their breakfast room also doubles as their restaurant and is very conducive to good conversation, with lovely lighting.
Our bedroom had been recently refurbished, and was very comfortable. The bathroom was lovely, incorporating a wet room type shower.
The only thing I would say is that given the central location of this hotel it is advisable to wear ear plugs to assist sleep, as the noise levels from the street can be problematic.
We had lunch in the hotel on three occasions, and were not disappointed. Their foyer is very comfortable and lots of us gathered there in the evenings to enjoy a few convivial drinks and some good conversation.
I look forward to my next trip there!

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Stayed here July with husband and daughter as was near funtasia. Photos on internet r not what u find in hotel.reception is lovely but we had to wait ages there for car park to b opened.while waiting I asked the time of last booking in resterant and was told 9.30,my husband came back from parking car after around 30 mins and we took to flights of stairs to our room.we draged our own cases as no help was offered.disappointment is an understatement when I went into room.a double bed and a single in a small room only fit for 1 single. The carpet was badly stained and had fag burns on it.bathroom was nice size but toilet did not flush so we had to keep going back in to reflush.the fact that the window in bathroom r bedroom not opening did not help.room was only cleaned once on our 3 nite stay.each day I had to ask for teabags and other stuff to b put into room.also toilet roll.we headed to funtasia and had a great time arriving back at hotel 7.45 to book table for 8.45.we were rudley told last orders were at 8.30.I pointed out that we were told half 9 on arrival an I went back to reception and had words over it.we got our table and 1 good thing about this hotel is the food.its food of a 5 star hotel.service was good and the barman was top class at his job.he only went out of his way making cocktails for my 8 year old daughter.all soft drinks of course.but a lass that's the only good her is the barman and the food.would not stay again got no sleep an we thought the people in room above us would end up beside us in the beds with the noise of floor boards.

Room Tip: Just don't go here if u can avoid it.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends