“Lovely restaurant”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 May 2013

I ate in Seasons with a friend over the May bank holiday weekend and I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone. Given the weekend that was in it we couldn't get a table on the Saturday night as they were so busy (a good sign for any restaurant) but managed to get a reservation for the Sunday.
The staff at the restaurant were very friendly and helpful, the food beautiful with a great selection on the menu, good portion sizes and everything was reasonably priced. The restaurant had a Baileys parfait dessert special on during our visit and it was one of the nicest desserts I've had in quite a while - if it's on the menu when you visit, choose it!!!

1  Thank serena047

Reviewed 8 May 2013

We ate Seasons in the pub - the cod goujons were delicious but the chips luke warm. Large portions! The vegetable stir fry was gorgeous!

1  Thank Eimear G
Reviewed 13 April 2013 via mobile

Both myself and my partner ate here, we both had starters which were very tasty, main courses also I loved mine but my partner said his was very small but tasted nice. If I am honest I don't this this restaurant is marketed very well because it is fantastic but nobody ever knows about it when I ask have they eaten here. I see a comment about hidden gem, I think that says it all. Would recommend it definitely. I really hope the management read this.

2  Thank Maura S
Reviewed 22 March 2013

We were in Castlebar on Wednesday last 20/3 and wanted a fairly quick bite to eat. We chose Seasons as we had eaten there previously and always enjoyed the food. When we entered the restaurant we noticed that we were after the 'early bird' cut off time of 7pm. We were given the early bird menu anyway along with the a la carte without any fuss, which was great. We both chose off the early bird. I mentioned that I was gluten intolerant and the server came back very quickly to say the neither of the choices I had made were totally gluten free. She allowed me to choose from the a la carte, again without fuss. The food was really good and beautifully presented. I had a starter of scallops and a main course of lamb burger. My husband had brushetta and steak burger. The menu has a number of nice twists which is refreshing. I have had their turkey fusion on a couple of previous occasions and it has always been excellent. This is a lovely restaurant and should be on top of both locals and visitors lists to Castlebar. The bill was very reasonable and both meals were charged under the early bird price even though I had to choose from a la carte. We will definitely be back again.

2  Thank Mary R
Reviewed 5 March 2013

As you'll see below I was here at Xmas and decided to pay another visit at the weekend - I was not disappointed. The food here is very good and has a good variety. I find a lot of the places in Castlebar are either Italian or Indian etc. but this place has something for everyone. Staff are very nice and service was good. I would go as far as saying its a hidden gem.

1  Thank caoimdee