“Family Meal in Westport”

Torrino's Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 89 Restaurants in Westport
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Torrinos Restaurant is located in the heart of beautiful Westport town up a quaint laneway –Market Lane- off the main st -Bridge St-.Torrinos opened in 1996 and has 15 years experience producing authentic Italian and seafood dishes where you can choose from pasta and pizza, to steak and chicken. It has established itself as a favourite with locals and tourists alike, a place where people can go to enjoy quality Italian food and local seafood in a relaxed and intimate atmosphere.The hallmark of Torrinos over the years has been a consistency of good food and service at a reasonable price.We use top quality ingredients sourced locally and import only the finest Italian produce - from pasta and cured meats to the finest Italian wines.If you want to enjoy the best of Italian food in a relaxed and intimate atmosphere whilst staying in Westport , Torrinos is a must.Open daily 5.30-10pmEarly dinner menu available 5.30-7pm
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Friendly staff, piping hot food and lots of it. Pizza was beautiful and the kiddies portions of pasta bolgneses were very enjoyable. Small, boutique and intimate atmosphere. Candlelit italian meal. Our daughters aged 9 and 12 both thourougly enjoyed their meal.

1  Thank barravore4

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Just home from a wonderful meal in Torrinos. I have to admit that I had been disappointed over my last few visits but have been going there for years and am delighted that we stuck with it. The real Torrinos, home of our favourite Friday night comfort food is back and the food is delicious. Well done to the staff who are very professional. Can't wait for our next visit. I'm not one for TA reviews but I do read them and was prompted to write this one so that others will know that the food is great.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

I recently dined in Torrinos restaurant with friends and what a great night we had! Tasty food, great wine and a wonderful atmosphere! What more could you ask for? I cant recommend it highly enough. Will definitely be back!

Reviewed 7 June 2014

I was in Torrinos on Friday night the 6th of June. I was with my Friends. We had the Early Bird menu, We all found it very good especially the 8oz Irish Angus Steak. Fantastic value great service.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

Torrino's Restaurant in Westport is always a pleasure to visit, the food is consistently good and the service is friendly & efficient. On my last visit there with friends, a great night was had by everyone. We all enjoyed a very good meal washed down by equally good wine. I'll be back....!