“Very tasty lunch.”

The Pantry & Corkscrew
Ranked #3 of 89 Restaurants in Westport
Cuisines: Diner, International, Healthy, Wine Bar
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 11 September 2013

My partner had a pear, walnut and carwhoddy (not sure of spelling) cheese salad which was excellent. I had the sun-dried tomato, rocket and cheese quiche which was the best quiche i have ever had, i probably should have ordered two, one just wasn't enough. Can't wait to return to try more of what looked like an amazing lunch and dinner menu.

1  Thank r0b101

Reviewed 6 September 2013

Had a lovely lunch there with my wife and child, staff were very obliging, had the fish tempura it was lovely, Tartare sauce was not to my taste , but the fish didn't need it as it was really fresh.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Ate twice in this restaurant while on holiday in Westport. Staff were very nice and food was really lovely. Would definitely visit again.

1  Thank kelleherdeirdre
Reviewed 31 August 2013

Here , last Saturday for a late lunch . Had the fish tempura , as did my 3 friends , it was super fresh and tasty . I also had a glass of vino , emmmm it was a little acidic and my friends fancy French lemonade was out off date . I also indulged in the dessert which was drizzle cake , which was sublime and nearly worth the trip alone . The pantry and corkscrew is a delightful little place , not sure if it would survive in the big city's so it s ok for Westport . Last little note our server was super chic and friendly . Enjoy my sweets , I did .

1  Thank Ingridmcq
Covey24, Owner at The Pantry & Corkscrew, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2013

Hi and thank you for taking the time to write a review. We're delighted that you and your friends enjoyed your haddock tempura and fresh cut chips that you had for your lunch here recently.
In relation to your friend's French lemonade we wanted to assure you that all of our stock of French lemonades are in fact in date. There has however been some confusion recently as the production date is printed above the expiry date on the bottle neck. The current batch has a production date of June 2013 and an expiry date of October 2014.
Thankyou once again and we hope to see you the next time you are in Westport.
Best wishes Janice & Dermott

Reviewed 27 August 2013

This restaurant has a great menu with some craft beers. If you like very tasty lunch time dishes then this is your place. They were very accomodating to our large group and we all left feeling full. It is very good value for money but and a tentative but, it does need to have a think about its coffee. Maybe I just had a poor cup but it needs to be stronger and tastier.