Harbour Mill
US$199
Clew Bay Hotel(Westport)
US$194
  • Restaurant
Westport Country Lodge Hotel(Westport)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$231
Agoda.com
Hotel Westport(Westport)
US$209
The Wyatt Hotel(Westport)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$145
HotelsClick
US$264
getaroom.com
All reviewsthese apartmentsself cateringwestport housewine barhour receptionwasher dryerapartment was spaciousgreat apartmentsplay roomcourtyard viewfull kitchensteam room and jacuzzifamily holidayatlantic coastbars and restaurantsyour doorstepall mod cons
Reviewed 9 August 2014

I have been asked to write a review of the Harbour Mill on behalf of my sister and her family. We all visited Westport over the Bank Holiday Weekend and it was just fantastic! She stayed at the Harbour Mill Apts and wouldn't stop raving about it! Here is the jist:

Excellent Carparking Facilities
Only a short walk to the centre of Westport
Excellent Idea of a playroom/wine bar......sounds odd but I was assured it was great.
Fully functioning Facilities
Staff that would do anything for you
Free Wifi
Jacuzzi
Gorgeous views
24 hour reception
Family Friendly

She literally wouldn't stop raving about the staff at this hotel! Might try it myself!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank karl O
TheHarbourMill, Sales & Marketing at Harbour Mill, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2014

Dear Guest
Thank you for taking the time to write this review on behalf of your sister. We are delighted to hear that she had such a wonderful stay with us, that she thinks we should be ‘Number 1’ is fantastic and we thank her for her wonderful comments, I am delighted she enjoyed all our facilities and I will pass on her lovely comments to our staff.
We look forward to welcoming your sister back again to The Harbour Mill and hope you will join her to experience what we have to offer yourself.
Kind regards
Sharon English

Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

I had very high expectations of Harbour Mill based on previous feedback but I must say, my expectations were surpassed.

Harbour Mill is located in the Quays area of Westport, a few minutes drive from the centre of town (and next door to the entrance to Westport house). It has ample underground carparking with lifts directly to each floor.

Check in was quick and easy and the luggage trollies are a very useful touch. Our apartment (two bed courtyard view, 414) was spotlessly clean and very well equipped. It was much larger than I expected and was bright and sunny. The welcome pack of milk, tea, coffee etc is a lovely touch.

I mentioned the apartment was clean, the entire complex is spotlessly clean which should be the norm (but often isnt) with self catering complexes.

Our kids loved the play area which was a good size and very well equipped. The little wine bar is a lovely area for parents to relax and keep an eye on the kids with a small but nice selection of wine. A suggestion would be to sell some nice gourmet coffee perhaps?

The free wifi is great in the wine bar / reception area but the signal is very weak in the apartment - this is literally the only negative I can think of from our 4 night stay.

The staff are very friendly and we got an excellent recommendation for a drive which was great.

The leaving gifts for the kids are a lovely touch and we will certainly be using our discount voucher for our next trip.

Thank you Harbour Mill for a fantastic break.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank wfi30
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I recently stayed in the Harbour Mill Apts in Westport as our holiday in the west of Ireland. We were please with the space and cleanliness of the apts. Another pleasant feature was the discounts for local attractions which they can organise at reception. We paid €55 into Westport House for 2 Adults and 2 Kids and it should have been €80 (a bit pricey in my opinon). We also got discount on local boat ride and in some local restaurants. All in all a lovely stay.

Room Tip: We had a room at front of property on 2nd floor and had no experience of noise either from street or other guests
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Curracloe2011
Reviewed 5 August 2014

My family and I stayed here for a four night break. I have a three year old and a five month old baby and I'm an extremely fussy mum. I can't speak highly enough of the Harbour mill. A couple of points to note which made this place stand out from the rest.
The apartment was spotless.
The travel cot had a mattress.
The wine bar with playroom was great. .. We could sit and have a glass of wine after our meal and watch our little girl make friends and play.
Staff were extremely helpful.
Washing machine had a fault and was replaced immediately. They even took the baby's washing for me whilst it was being replaced.
The food just down the road in the Tower restaurant was to a very high standard. ... and the playground outside was great for the little ones.
We had a fabulous time and will definitely return next year. ... I'm delighted I found this place and will holiday here until the kids can take the heat of a holiday abroad!

• Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank 1981fussymum
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Just back from a stay at Harbour Mill we took 5 apartments in total as we were gathering for a family celebration. The staff were fantastic at helping with the logistics of housing adults and children and made the booking process really easy. The apartments are well equipped, well located and nicely decorated - though the blue leather sofas were a little odd. It was a great place to stay and the bars and restaurants nearby where great. We had breakfast in the Creel, dinner in The Towers and a few drinks in The Helm. The staff where really helpful and friendly.

Room Tip: Harbour View more spacious and nice views but all rooms good.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family