Knockranny House Hotel
  • Restaurant
US$247
US$221
US$234
Westport Country Lodge Hotel(Westport)(Great Value!)
US$128
  • Room Service
US$204
US$230
Hotel Westport(Westport)
US$209
The Wyatt Hotel(Westport)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$145
HotelsClick
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,539 results
All reviewsgrand deluxe roombrehon barla fougerecroagh patrickspa salveomaster suitebeautiful hoteljacuzzi bathtop classspa areasmoked salmonopen fireclew baystandard roomfamily weddingwedding receptionbar menu
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

I stayed here as part of a company meeting. I was thoroughly delighted with the hotel and in particular the service offered. I did have a problem with the wifi reception in the first room I was in. But I was particularly pleased when the duty manager offered me a different room without any fuss.
I would recommend the food in the bar which was brilliant. And the waiter in there was simply brilliant in serving us.

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank Khuram A
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I have visited this hotel many times already and it never fails to give a good experience. The main restaurant has a beautiful view of the area and as my husband and myself have food allergies (gluten and nuts) we are not the easiest of clients to have but they always go out of their way to accommodate. The staff are very accommodating and interiors very nice and on a lovely elevated site over the town. I am very surprised at some of the negative comments I am reading in this site as every time I have visited I had no problems but I am happy to recommend. If you are looking for a very buzzy modern boutique hotel maybe this is not the hotel for you, but for a relaxing break I would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Grainne777
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Just spent 4 nights in a huge deluxe room: thoroughly enjoyed the stay. Had 8 course 'tasting menu' last Saturday night and each course was superb. Breakfasts were excellent and the staff in general were very warm and sociable. Only criticism was the awful 'hospital' smell in the corridor by the Presidential Suite. That aside - will return!

Room Tip: As it is a popular hotel for weddings request a quiet room location!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Rita T
Reviewed 26 May 2014

love this place there is an aromatherapy room, sauna,steam room, staff lovely, pool lovely and warm, great to be able to go there for 10 euros great value for money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Amy M
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

The worst hotel stay I have ever had!!! Not the 'finest luxury four star deluxe hotels and destination spa establishments' advertised. In my opinion this hotel barely touches 3 star, if even! I have had better B & B stays. We chose Knockranny for a treat night away, having recently got engaged. A treat it was not! Corridors had a musty smell...which in my opinion they tried to over come with excessive use of cleaning materials...which only disguised the musty smell with a hospital smell...not what you want from a 'luxurious' hotel stay. The rooms, although Im told were recently refurbished, were in my opinion older fashioned and lacked any luxury!! Dinner was served luke warm on cold plates. We couldnt eat our starter which in my opinion tasted foul!! The main course was no better...meat was tough and barely warm. We indicated our dissatisfaction to the waitress, which was completely ignored. Upon waking in the morning, we were tired and sore from an imcomfortable bed, unbearably hot room and outside noise. Breakfast was acceptable. After breakfast we left 'faulty towers' as quick as we could feeling let down and overcharged. I subsequently emailed the hotel to express my dissatisfaction. All I got was a phone call from hotel, telling me how good they are and how little complaints they ever get...they obviously dont read their Trip Advisor Reviews!!! When I asked for a refund of the hefty sum we had paid the hotel responses stopped immediately...to be followed a number of days later by a letter from the proprietor again dismissing my opinions as if they were not valid. I was offered a DISCOUNTED stay as compensation however I am not willing to put myself or my fiance through that awful experience again. I will continue to call for a refund based on my opinion that the standard of service I received was definetely not the standard of service advertised.

• Stayed: May 2014