“Got my mojo back!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Westport
Cloona Health Retreat
Reviewed 26 July 2014

I knew what to expect at Cloona as I am a return visitor yet what I experienced once again surprised and delighted me as I had forgotten how caring and dedicated Dhara and his team are to helping each visitor have the best possible experience. I returned home brimming with physical and mental energy, and am still feeling the wonderful effects.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 17 May 2014

Just back from a week retreat. Cloona is perfect for anyone who needs to just detach from the normal day to day life for a while and recharge and recentre yourself. Apart from the physical benefits, the greatest benefit is the clearing of the clutter out of the mind,. I got as much from the others on the retreat as I did from the retreat itself. I can;t recommend it highly enough, Will be back. Again

Room Tip: If ensuites are available I would go for one, but standards are more than adequate.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Deirdre C
Reviewed 11 May 2014

I left Cloona this past Friday feeling better than I have in months. It's difficult to overstate the dual benefits of the physical and digital detox - I feel happier, lighter and (more superficially) look far better! Dhara and his extraordinary team - Caitriona, Rose, Gavin, Donal and Jackie - excel at what they do - and the passion they bring to Cloona is what makes it so exceptional. The warmth of the welcome never ceases to amaze... and the attention to detail in the programme and the facilities is consistently excellent. Go!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank London_Sinead
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Quite simply this is the real thing. If you are serious about detox and weight loss you can't consider anywhere else in Ireland. Dhara knows his stuff and his program is fantastic.. The location lends itself to total relaxation. Turn off your phone and enjoy.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank GaryOwenAgain
Reviewed 20 March 2014

I would recommend Cloona to anybody and everybody. The weekend was unlike any other I've had. A complete switch off from the busy world & life we all lead these days, and a chance to reflect and get back to basic living. The whole program is very well planned out - I particularly enjoyed the walks in the beautiful scenery. The back massages in the evening were most welcome also :) I'd recommend the Tibetan Singing Bowls as an additional treatment. Many thanks to Dhara and the team.... I'm looking forward to my next visit already

Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank SerenDeeb
Reviewed 23 February 2014

My first time to visit Cloona Health Centre, doing the detox/weight loss programme and it was so worth while. From the fabulous scenic walks to the yoga sessions each day, together with the optional treatments which I would highly recommend, it was all very reviving.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Marie904
Reviewed 3 January 2014

FIrst week of December; my fifth visit to Cloona; this time for weight loss programme. Dhara remains a true inspiration with his gentle but firm manner and helpful hints on how to make walking a pleasure. Catriona, the yoga teacher maintains a high standard each time and Donal, deep tissue masseur is the best I've had anywhere. The expertise of the staff combined with the peaceful surroundings, excellent, healthy and freshly prepared food make Cloona very special indeed. The group size (max 12) is just about right and the evening sauna rounds off the day perfectly. This is not a spa resort folks, this is the real thing. Just try it.

Room Tip: There are only a few en-suite rooms which are quickly booked up. The rest are just as cosy but you h...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple